dob yordanov

dob yordanov

I am in the middle of editing my feature debut -- a low (no) budget smart horror/mystery. I have some themes but they're simply not enough, I need full soundtrack....Please if interested, provide some links with cinematic music in the vein of Horror...

MoonLab Films and Filmscore

MoonLab Films and Filmscore

music@moonlabmusic.com
Would love to see your film. I can do anything but love horror with industrial feel. Let me know if you want to hear something.

rea meir

rea meir

hi, you're welcome to check out my portfolio on reameir.com and to contact me if you're interested.
rea.

PJCDONO

PJCDONO

vimeo.com/user7569420/videos

Hi....there are a few on here which might give something of an indication......let's discuss further , you can email me at

howardmooon@hotmail.co.uk

and I am sure I'll come up with something quickly which you will like....I'm doubly keen as this is my favourite genre and always has been, P.

Oswaldo Torres

Oswaldo Torres

Hi...!

I can start to work right away, lets talk about if you are interested.

dark_visho@live.com.mx

JohnRiddle

JohnRiddle

contact.johnriddle@yahoo.com email me!

Keman

Keman

Hey

I can write high quality music that precisely follows the dramaturgy. Listen to some samples of my work here: keman-arts.ch/

Peter Lobo

Peter Lobo

Hi Dob,

I'd like to work on the score for your horror film. Please check out lobolab.com for my music demos and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Cheers!

Lutz Music Productions

Lutz Music Productions

Hello,

My name is Erik Lutz and I am a free lance composer for film, television, and video games. I am very interested in composing the music for your horror film. I have scored several short films, commercials and video games. If you go to my website (lutzmusicproductions.com) you can learn more about what I do and hear demos of my work. My wife and I work as a team. I compose the music and she is the score mixer. I believe that I can bring a unique voice to your project. I hope we get the opportunity to work together.

Regards,
Erik

dob yordanov

dob yordanov

Thanks to all of you, your talent and generosity are greatly appreciated!

Sandy Lavallart

Sandy Lavallart

Hey Dob !
What kind of horror ?

Do you have any references to give us ?
Give more details then you will have the good musicians for you

Sandy
sandylavallart.com

luigi colarullo

luigi colarullo

you have so many proposals...why not include me too
write me at info@colarullo.com...best...luigi

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.