Bobby

Bobby

When I use the drop down menu under "Me" at the top of the screen, the subsequent drop down menu completely disappears before I can click "Logout".
Wow, I don't think there's anyway to log out now.

Bobby

Bobby

I found a workaround. If you click on "My Conversations" under "Me" then go to that page then use the "Me" pull down menu again and you can click "Logout" from there. The javascript code works correctly on that page, but is broken on the main page.

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

when you say "main page", do you mean your home page?

Bobby

Bobby

I mean this page: vimeo.com/
and my profile page.

Maybe this phenomenon is only happening to me, though. Who knows. I found a workaround so no problem.

Andy 2 No

Andy 2 No

Erm... Has there been a fix for this yet?

Using Opera 8.54, the menus can't be used because they drop down in the wrong part of the window so they disappear when you try to reach them. That wouldn't matter if the Me page contained the options on the menu, but as far as I can see, it doesn't.

So, how do I log out of Vimeo?

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

there are some display bugs with opera. i know this is inconvenient but you can always log out by going to this url: http://vimeo.com/log_out

Andy 2 No

Andy 2 No

Yes, that works. Thanks.

I'll have to bookmark it, or actually remember it.

It would be nice if they'd put the menu options on the page they relate to so the site could be navigated without the drop down menus working at all (which they might as well not do in Opera). I guess with JavaScript turned off, Vimeo is unuseable for that reason.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.