Nick Bibbo

Nick Bibbo

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a music composer for my short film called "The Map" It's a story about a college student who finds an treasure map in a old book while at a campus library studying. He discovers that there is something hidden on campus and decides to take a journey to find out what it is.

I finished shooting(and editing) the first half of the film which you can check out below: Password "map"
vimeo.com/37745069
I plan on shooting the next half in the coming weeks.

If your interested, please check out the film and let me know! =D
This is $0 budget film, so It'll be just for credits.

Thanks!

Nathan Goble

Nathan Goble

Hi Nick,

I would very much love to be involved with this project.

My name is Nathan Goble, I am a composer and have scored a number of short films, some of which are available to see here: vimeo.com/nathangoble

Also here is a link to my Facebook Music page: facebook.com/nathangoblemusic You can hear all of my finished compositions there.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Nathan.

Richard Batchelor

Richard Batchelor

Looks fantastic! :) would love to score this.

I've been composing music for 15 years now and have vast experience.
Below are a few hyperlinks

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0D25FEAC4FC6F97B&feature=view_all
This is a playlist with all of my previous short films and commercial projects.

soundcloud.com/richard-batchelor/composers-reel
And heres a composers reel showing a variety of styles I write in. 

Hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to working with you.

Warm Regards

Richard Batchelor

Nick Bibbo

Nick Bibbo

Hmm...not bad...but not exactly the feel I was going for...needs more emotional spikes and styles for the difference shot sequences...

Thanks P.!

Nick Bibbo

Nick Bibbo

Hi Damion,

Not exactly what feel I'm looking for but Thank you for your interest!

Best,
Nick

Udi Glaser

Udi Glaser

Hi,

I'm a film composer and very interested.
Samples can be heard here: udiguitar.com

Regards,

Udi Glaser
Guitarist, Composer, Producer & Guitar Tutor
udiguitar@gmail.com | udiguitar.com

Christian Perucchi - FSounds

Christian Perucchi - FSounds

Hi! im from Forging Sounds Productions , we compose music in every style! From rock (all branches, as hard rock, classic rock, heavy metal, soul, grunge, etc) to classical music (from different periods, like baroque, classical, romantic, impressionist, contemporary) covering jazz, latin (salsa, merengue, mambo, etc), electronic music (and its different styles) and electroacoustic music and Hollywood-like music (as such by Hans Zimmer, John Williams, Harry Gregson-Williams, Howard Shore). We can also write music for a single instrument, a band, an ensemble or a fully complete orchestra. As for sound fx composition, we have our own library of SFX and we design specific and custom special effects for each customer.
Tell me if you need anything
web and portfolio forgingsounds.com
mail :forgingsounds@gmail.com

Brian Holmes

Brian Holmes

Heya Nick,

I am interested in scoring for your film. I have experience creation scores for film (as well as other media) and would have no problem adding the emotion to your film you are looking for. You can find more info and samples on my site: reverbnation.com/brianholmes . Thank you!

Sandy Lavallart

Sandy Lavallart

Hi Nick !

I'm interested.
Look at my vimeo profile AND/OR my website : sandylavallart.com

(look the whole site then you'll listen to my personnal project Kwoon too, very "movie music" like sometimes. You can find many songs on Youtube, spotify and so..

Cheers
Contact me on my email directly : crocodilesandy@gmail.com

It would be great to work for kids as i looooove kids.
Cheers

Nick Bibbo

Nick Bibbo

Thanks for the interest guys.......but i have found a composer.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.