Pavel Makaryszyn

Pavel Makaryszyn

Hi,

is there any way how to share video from Vimeo to facebook except of Like button? I am now using new Vimeo and there is only Like button, which disables me to comment the video while I share it on FB.

Thanks for help.

Bruce Farquharson

Bruce Farquharson

Where is there a "share" button? Please be specific with your instructions!!!

jsendicott

jsendicott Plus

I have the same question (or problem!). I also don't like that when you click on the link from within Facebook you are taken to fullscreen mode of the video. I much prefer the old way where you can watch the video at a small size within the Facebook timeline.

Randy Forbes

Randy Forbes PRO

Hello! I have the same problem regarding FB. Did anyone test this at Vimeo before putting out the new version? I think the old version is MUCH better. Is there a way to get the old version back??

Randy Forbes

Randy Forbes PRO

Daniel. Have you actually tried clicking the share button on the new version? The FB option, as you say, isn't an option.

Daniel Hayek

Daniel Hayek Staff

Yeah I see what you mean this is more of a feature request, so I'll move this to that forum section

Kevin Sweeney

Kevin Sweeney Staff

Hey everyone! I’ve updated the “Like” button to allow you to enter a message before it is posted to your wall. Once you click “Like”, a small pop-up will appear where you can write your message. I hope this helps!

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

Hello Rubens. Right now you can use the facebook "like" button on the video share screen. We are also working on bringing back the share to facebook function.

R♡cky

R♡cky Plus

Hello. I used to just be able to copy the http:// address of my vimeo vids then paste it on my FB update status and a small player would be present. Today it is gone? Could you please add that feature back. Thank you.

kayla june

kayla june

Is it possible to post a video to my page by sharing directly from vimeo? Can't find that option.

Dr. Kevin Gilmore

Dr. Kevin Gilmore

Yes I would like the option to share to a Facebook page back please. Much preferred sharing to my page rather than my personal wall. Thanks

Datsusara

Datsusara

Same here.
It seems that a video can only be shared directly to your wall and not to your page.

Paris Wine Company

Paris Wine Company

I also have trouble posting a video directly to my company page and not my own wall. Any help ideas?

Dmitriy Zverev

Dmitriy Zverev

My facebook is not connected, what to do? That's the bug "Whoops! We are having some technical difficulties, please try again in a minute."

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

Hello Dmitriy. If you are having issues like this please use our HELP forum where our support staff can help you troubleshoot. In the meantime, have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting your account to Facebook? Facebook does have issues with their API from time to time so you may want to try it few times.

mutlu son

mutlu son

I want to share a Vimeo video on " my Facebook page wall" not on my personal profile.. There is an option when you want to share on Youtube that you can select your page. Why dont you make an option like that? Thanks

Ann-Sofie Perier

Ann-Sofie Perier

Hi, We've posted a Vimeo video and we would like to modify the comment associated in order to tag ourselves in the post, but the option does not exist!!!
How can we do??

paulo abreu

paulo abreu Plus

Hello i post my videos in fb using share or copying the link but the like button did not appear. I don't know why because i saw other people post with the like

Link: vimeo.com/171427955

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.