Rochielle Parkes

Rochielle Parkes

I'm a filmmaker based in the UK. Currently this film is in post-production stage. The final deadline for this is the beginning of May as this will be a part of my application to the National Film & Television School. The final film will be screened this June at the BAFTA headquarters and at the Arts & Design Coventry University Degree Show.

I'm looking for someone who can compose an orignal soundtrack for a 6-7 minute high-end production short film. 'Gelato' is a touching story about a young boy who travels to the beautiful Italian town of Sorrento and discovers a secret about gelato. The genre is children / family film. The style of the music will be cinematic. The final film will be distributed in film festivals all over Europe, Asia, Australia and America. This is a graduate film project, and will be screened at my degree show at the BAFTA headquarters, where there will be industry professionals looking at our work. Feel free to contact me on here or on rochielleparkes@googlemail.com with your CV / showreel. If you would like to see the script, I would be happy to send it to you.

Note: This work is unpaid but will be fully credited in the film, you also have a chance to win an award at the Phoenix Films Awards Ceremony at Coventry.

nathan neuman

nathan neuman

Hi Rochielle,

We are Benobaid Neuman Productions and we are based in London. We're a duo team of producer and
composer, we work along each other creatively and technically.

We find the story very intriguing and we feel that its
something we'd love to work on.

The fact that we are a production team is beneficial to the director
as the producer and composer are already familiar with each other.

Below is our Website with some of our tracks

benobaidneumanproductions.wordpress.com/

Kind Regards

Adam Benobaid And Nathan Neuman

Bradley Bridgens - Composer

Bradley Bridgens - Composer

Hey there Rochielle,

I'm a composer from Melbourne, Australia with over 10 years of experience writing & composing music and I am really interested in writing the music for your film. It sounds fun, inventive, touching and highly creative, which are all things that I look for in a film.

If you'd like to see and hear samples of my work, please visit my Vimeo profile. There's also a link to my Soundcloud page where you can hear more of my original music.

Please let me know what you think of my work and whether I have something to offer you and your film.

Cheers,
Bradley C. Bridgens

Richard Batchelor

Richard Batchelor

Hi Rochelle, my name is Richard Batchelor, I've been composing music for 15 years now and have vast experience.

Below are a few hyperlinks

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0D25FEAC4FC6F97B&feature=view_all

This is a playlist with all of my previous short films and commercial projects.

soundcloud.com/richard-batchelor/composers-reel

And heres a composers reel showing a variety of styles I write in.

Hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to working with you.

Warm Regards

Richard Batchelor

Jure Peternel

Jure Peternel

Hi
Rochielle! I`m a young composer
with some experience in film music. Check out my music at soundcloud.com/jurepeternel , if my music style suits you, you can contact me at peternel84@gmail.com

Udi Glaser

Udi Glaser

Hi,

I'm a film composer and very interested.
Samples can be heard here: udiguitar.com

Regards,

Udi Glaser
Composer, Guitarist, Producer & Guitar Tutor
udiguitar@gmail.com | udiguitar.com

José Mora-Jiménez

José Mora-Jiménez

Hi,

I'm interested in the project, check my profile for my bio and links to my music.

Cheers!

Lubos Moravec

Lubos Moravec

Hi, here is my web germantitov.cz and in my profile is my bio... :-)
And if it is too late. I wish good luck to your movie. L

Mak Murtic

Mak Murtic

Hi, I am a composer, MD, arranger, saxophonist, pianist, guitarist and bassist (working with orchestras, ensembles, bands and general eclectic music, including mixtures of Duke Ellington-ish jazz, with ethno, contemporary music, classical and prog). I am very eclectic and can work with all styles as well as can easily put up a crew to record as I have a wide network of musicians I am working with in London , UK and Zagreb, Croatia.

Also I am very easy to work with and love creative input ;) I'd like to be involved !

Here are some links:
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4QVE9PJeynA
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LpnhqM0D2j4
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kFcdlQ_4oDU
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wOGNkxDzioc
youtube.com/watch?v=5391jTsGvPY&feature=relmfu
soundcloud.com/makmurtic/mimika-mme-from-scratch-to
soundcloud.com/makmurtic/mimika-mak-murtic-ensemble-7
Pages:
makmurticensemble.com
makmurtic.com
facebook.com/makmurticensemble
soundcloud.com/makmurtic
youtube.com/makkreol
Regards
Mak

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.