AmoreWeddingPhotography.com

AmoreWeddingPhotography.com

Professional Wedding Video Editor Needed for Cinematic Wedding Videos.

We are looking for a video editor who can work to create cinematic wedding videos for our studio.

You can be located anywhere in the USA as we ship all the footage to you and you can edit from home.

This is a perfect opportunity for editors who want to fill in their schedule as we offer a relaxed 7-10-day turn around on projects.

We are looking to work with someone on a consistent basis.

Please reply to this post if you are interested. We will review your work on vimeo and message you directly with additional details if we would like to work with you.

Wedding Video Samples a plus.

Thanks

Andy Michel

Andy Michel

Hello, I don't know if you want to ship it to switzerland. But if your interested in, I would love to do it. Here is my reel vimeo.com/37368234.

ndy_michl@hotmail.com

reuo

reuo

I Love video-editing .. I always enjoy making videos for companies, individuals for all purposes ; business presentations, promos, tutorials, video surprises, etc.
I have 4-years experience working with :
* Final cut pro
* Adobe Premiere
* Adobe Encore
* Adobe Photoshop
* Adobe after effect
* Several Video & Audio Converters.

reyad_abedelwahab2009@yahoo.com
vimeo.com/clickip

Jason Bullock

Jason Bullock

I am very interested and I hope to hear from you soon!!

Travis Heberling

Travis Heberling

Sounds like a fun job!

I have a lot of experience in animation, illustration, video shooting, as well as video editing.

Please check out some of my work on my Vimeo, and if you are interested in checking out some of my previous wedding videography work please send me an email.

Email address: Trheberling@gmail.com

Thanks you!

KSAndrews Media

KSAndrews Media

Hello, I am very interested in this project. I love editing videos and films to make completed products.

I do not have any wedding editing experience as I am just starting out as a freelance videographer (although I do have a few weddings set up for this summer).

Examples of my work can be seen at

vimeo.com/ksandrews
or at
ksandrews.com

Thank you for your time and consideration.

my email is ksandrews@yahoo.com

Sincerely,
Kevin S. Andrews

KSAndrews Media

KSAndrews Media

I actually do have some weddings under my belt now, in case you were still looking for somebody.

Link: ksandrews.com

Valius Adomaitis

Valius Adomaitis

I can help, if you can ship video to Lithuania or upload to my FTP. I work with FCP. The exsamples of my videos you can find in videomemo.lt. My contact info@videomemo.lt

Videographers

Videographers Plus

Dude, that's a great concept!
When you think of it... 30 seconds is a LONG time !

I was thinking of 10-25 seconds with cell phones only.
Editing is everything... one more time, editing is everything!

Karan Softlinks

Karan Softlinks

hi,
I am from India and currently I am doing wedding films editing for wedding companies in US, UK, and Australia.

Pls chek my site : karansoftlinks.com

We have solved footage transport problem with our clients..... please mail me for detailed offer. (karansoftlinks.info@gmail.com)

Or we can discuss over skype.

Raj

Matthew Hall

Matthew Hall Plus

201 Media Productions is a video company in NC, and we film and edit wedding
videos for other companies. Our video samples can be viewed at vimeo.com/media201
Thanks,
Matthew Hall
201 Media Productions
201media@gmail.com

Pixel Ivan

Pixel Ivan Plus

Hi I am an individual film maker and stay in Sydney Australia, just take a look of my wedding video trailer to see if I fit your requests. And I am a Chinese, if you have any wedding video with Asian couples, I think I will be a good choice for editing.
Contant me if you think I am the right person, I am not expensive.
Cheers,
Ivan

Link: vimeo.com/29659058

Nate Priest

Nate Priest

Having just gotten married, I feel I have a good sense of which moments are important when it comes to structuring a wedding video. I am extremely proficient in Final Cut as well as having skills with pieces of Creative Suite and Pro Tools. I'm an editor, located in the San Francisco bay area and I'd love to take on a couple projects if you would consider me as an editor.

Link: vimeo.com/natepriest

Nikolas Dane

Nikolas Dane

I am interested, I live in Seattle WA. I have made some weddings and some birthday parties for some people nothing major. There is a birthday and a wedding on my vimeo from friends from when I was learning.

here is my vimeo vimeo.com/nikolasdane

Also this is a small documentary that I edited for a festival won the APA Short film festive for best editing. this was edited in less than a week.
vimeo.com/39803159

and I am currently working on this project
facebook.com/endoftheworldvideoproject

MPX MPX

MPX MPX

Hi, I'm a video editor with over 20 years of experience creating video content for a variety of clients and industries. If you're still looking for an editor, please consider me - I'm ready for work.

Please view my reel at thevideoeditor.tv

I can be reached at 678-389-9921 or email: Tim@TheVideoEditor.tv

Thanks

Link: TheVideoEditor.tv

kumar da

kumar da

hi,
I am from India and currently I am doing wedding films editing for wedding companies And i Am Ready to join u ...my phone no- +91 9836924745
Email- kumar7500@gmail.com

Link: kusummultimedia.com

kumar da

kumar da

kumar da 3 minutes ago
hi,
I am from India and currently I am doing wedding films editing for wedding companies And i Am Ready to join u ...my phone no- +91 9836924745
Email- kumar7500@gmail.com
kusummultimedia.com

Lauren Cioffi

Lauren Cioffi

Yes I am interested. Recently posted a 1st draft wedding video (much needs to be fixed) let me know if you like. I work for CBS News, but this is my personal work.

Link: laurencioffi.com

Chris Rayman

Chris Rayman

Please contact me if you still need people fr the position. I've done several wedding videos and will provide examples of my work upon request.

Alan Hurwitz

Alan Hurwitz PRO

I am interested. Filming weddings for many years. Please take a look at my wedding site.
aliceweddingvideos.com
I have many more finished pieces available for viewing
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Link: aliceweddingvideos.com

Mick Flaaen

Mick Flaaen PRO

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am interested in you offering. I have a degree in Video Production and Design. I am also an Art Major at the University of Washington, with an emphasis on film. I am a filmmaker and editor.

Sincerely,
Mick Flaaen

Link: imdb.com/name/nm4257754/

Kenneth Davis

Kenneth Davis

Hello:

I just spotted your ad and I would be delighted to talk with you further regarding your needs.

I have a strong background editing corporate training, independents and
other events. We have over 10+ years of experience plus training through
the graduate level. Should you still need help with this project or have
a future need, we are available.

While located in the Baltimore/Washington area, we can work remotely.
Please feel free to look at various samples on our website:
procutsediting.com/videogallery_all.html.

Please note that some corporate work cannot be shown for proprietary
reasons, so I have attached some testimonials.

Sincerely,

Kenneth Davis, Director of Post Production
Pro Cuts Editing Services
(301) 464-5067 / (443) 274-6115 (Office)
(646) 481-5789 / (818) 934-0548 (Office - New York and Los Angeles access)
(877) 827-6402 / (443) 274-6060 (FAX)
kgd@procutsediting.com
procutsediting.com
procutsediting.mobi (Mobile)

Link: procutsediting.com

Joe Reidl

Joe Reidl

Hey, I know I'm late jumping on this, but if there's anymore help you need, I'd be glad to offer my services.

While I don't have wedding video experience, I do have a wide-variety of other styles and I've worked with clients as far as the Netherlands over FTP.

Here's my demo reel - vimeo.com/48475565

Send me message if anything comes up, thanks.

Vic Rincon

Vic Rincon Plus

I currently work as a wedding editor and am extremely interested. Feel free to check out my personal projects on Vimeo.

Please email me at vrincon182@yahoo.com. I'll send you some private links to the weddings I have edited.

Brittany Pawlowski

Brittany Pawlowski

Oh my, this sounds almost too good to be true. Freelance editor looking for work here! I do all editing for New Slate Films (I will attach a link below), and I shoot and edit weddings in my spare time, because yes, I enjoy it. I will attach the vimeo link for a wedding trailer I put together recently. Thank you for your consideration!!!

Please feel free to contact me directly at brittany@newslatefilms.com.

Links: newslatefilms.com, vimeo.com/54218577

DWIMADAMEDIATELUGU

DWIMADAMEDIATELUGU

hi,
I am from India and currently I am doing wedding films editing for wedding for most of the companies since 10 yrs.My email i.d is :dwimadamedia@gmail.com.My num is +919704477334

Justin Bryan Coleman

Justin Bryan Coleman

I have 7 years of video editing experience, and I am looking for work. I have edited many different types of videos, so I am able to do a wide range of edits.
I am also fluent with 3D animation, which is something that can add a nice touch to a piece.
Let me know if you are still hiring someone for the position, as I would greatly like to hear from you.
Please feel free to check out my portfolio to see past works that I have done. rehashonline.com/?page_id=20

Link: rehashonline.com/?page_id=20

Kenneth Davis

Kenneth Davis

Over 8+ years of editing and post production experience with strong references.

Kenneth Davis, Director of Post Production
Pro Cuts Editing Services
(301) 464-5067 / (443) 274-6115 (Office)
(646) 481-5789 / (818) 934-0548 (Office - New York and Los Angeles access)
(877) 827-6402 / (443) 274-6060 (FAX)
kgd@procutsediting.com
procutsediting.com
procutsediting.mobi (Mobile)

2138 Priest Bridge Court, Suite 1
Crofton, MD 21114 USA

Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/procutsediting

Link: /procutsediting.com/videogallery_all.html

Cedarrock Cinema

Cedarrock Cinema

Hi, we have 14 years experience in editing cinematic wedding videos. Over 700 weddings to date. Am very interested in your position. I work with my wife as a team. Please visit cedarrock.net to watch samples.

Link: cedarrock.net

faizan

faizan

Hello sir My self Faizan Kazi i I've 10yrs exp in Premiere pro & basic knowledge in FCP & I'm also making promo's for Production House
Also making Documentary Films. If u give a chance i can prove myself much better
My interest is very much higher in this Industry so that i increase ur productivity as well . Thank u sir. I Be Waiting Ur Reply

Link: vimeo.com/user14344042/httpthe-legend-of-bodybuldercom

faizan

faizan

Hello sir My self Faizan Kazi i I've 10yrs exp in Premiere pro & basic knowledge in FCP & I'm also making promo's for Production House
Also making Documentary Films. If u give a chance i can prove myself much better
My interest is very much higher in this Industry so that i increase ur productivity as well . Thank u sir. I Be Waiting Ur Reply

Link: vimeo.com/user14344042/neha-and-yash

FEELMaker

FEELMaker

Hi, I am from India, a Professional Wedding video editor, working with several wedding projects. Please check the url. Hope we could would together soon.

Link: vimeo.com/feelmaker

Andrew Fallara

Andrew Fallara

Hello, name is Andrew Fallara, and I am very interested in this position. I am a hardworking and creative individual with an Associates Degree in Video Editing and Post Production. I have enhanced my video skills by independently producing video media for an entertainment website. Samples of my work are available on my portfolio website posted in the link below. You may contact me directly at my email: afallara@gmail.com. Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.

Links: WWW.ANDREWFALLARAMEDIA.COM, vimeo.com/user6068359

Danovision Productions

Danovision Productions PRO

Hi, Not sure if you're still looking since this post is still up but I've shot and edited about 200 weddings from 1990 to the mid 2,000's. I still shoot and edit videos, I enjoy the process but I'm just not as busy as I'd like to be. My vimeo link is below. Please contact me if you require additional information. Thank you.

Link: vimeo.com/danovisionproductions

RAVAL VIKRAMBHAI

RAVAL VIKRAMBHAI

Respected Sir/Madam,
i want to work..i don't have any work now..that's why i want to wok,if you want to give me this work i will do my best..i know final cut studio,avid,premiere,photoshop.after effect..if you like to give me this work..i will do my best..
Thank You...

Rafael Dapat

Rafael Dapat

Hi AmoreWeddingPhotography.com. We are a team of young and creative wedding editors based in the Philippines. We are currently working as freelance video editors of two of the best wedding film makers in the Philippines. We would like to offer our editing services to your company. We believe that through our partnership, we can help you both save time and money from long hours of trimming and editing wedding videos. We are glad to share our passion with
weddings by sharing with you stories of priceless moments of couples on their special day. You can check our sample wedding videos with my vimeo account: vimeo.com/rafidapat. You can easily reach us through email: rafael_dapat@yahoo.com.

We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you and have a great day.

Link: vimeo.com/rafidapat

June Bae

June Bae

Hi there,

I'm located in Ann Arbor, Michigan and would love to work with y'all. You can view my online portfolio in the URL included below. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Link: seelio.com/juneybae

kamera

kamera

Kamera sistemleri üzerine geniş videolar bulabiliceğiniz güvenlik video anlatımları üzerine detaylı bilgi ve fiyatlandırmalar resmi web sitelerimiz üzerinden ulaşabilmeniz mümkündür, alarm istemleri, kamera sistemleri, güvenlik sistemleri, kamera fiyatlari, türkiyede ki güvenilir isimlerden biri olan biri olan intech isminden cok söz ettirmektedir

Link: alarmfiyatlari.net

Josef WnKpag

Josef WnKpag

I use sony platinum, blender 3d and gimp.
I can use after effects, I don't have the program,
will edit for a trade off for the after effects program,
thank you.

Link: vimeo.com/user3193815

Nathan Turner

Nathan Turner Plus

I am a digital video editor based in New York City, proficient with Final Cut Pro 7, Premiere Pro and Avid Media Composer and have basic working knowledge and experience with After Effects, Photoshop, and Logic Pro. I own all of these editing systems so I am able to work independently as needed.
I have a strong foundation in editing techniques and theory that translates in to solid storytelling which will make for great wedding videos.
I'd love to give this a try. Thank you for your consideration.

Link: vimeo.com/nfturner

syong

syong

hi,

i am wedding videographer / editor /SDE (same day edit) for six years in the philippines @ digitalmindsvideo.com/
i move to Stockton,CA...5 days incounting..
u can contact me @ melpe.1975@yahoo.com
LOVE to work with you guys in long term.
pls.take look the link below.
most video are SDE..........
THANK YOU

Links: vimeo.com/42335432,https://vimeo.com/73940211,https://vimeo.com/64478916,https://vimeo.com/57594707,https://vimeo.com/54081533,https://vimeo.com/52284191,https://vimeo.com/44705870,https://vimeo.com/29785308

idho aruan

idho aruan

I am a Film / Video Editor, Videographer and Colorist based in Jakarta, Indonesia. I can work on your project at my edit suite in Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta Barat or at your Place. I have experienced working with variety of film & digital media (SD/HD/2K-4K, RED, DSLR, etc). I am seeking for the opportunity to collaborate with fellow videographers from all over the world to share the passion and gain my knowledge :)

I am available for hire globally. Email me: idhoy_bil(at)yahoo.com or visit my vimeo page for updated works: vimeo.com/idhoananda.

I could work within the schedule allocated and have good working relationships to meet the expectations of client and also reflecting the Director’s vision. Keen to work on music video, commercial, short & feature film projects :)

Looking forward working with you!

Regards,
Idho Aruan
Video Editor / Videographer
Jakarta Indonesia
E: idhoy_bil(at)yahoo.com
P: 087886816140

robert2kerr

robert2kerr

Hello,

I see this is an older post but the position seems very well suited for my situation. I have both shot and edited weddings right here in the midwest. Below is a link to my sample demo. I can send more samples including wedding highlight videos if needed.

Thank you.

Link: vimeo.com/95327004

HIGHLIGHTS VIDS

HIGHLIGHTS VIDS

hi do you accept wedding video editors here in the philippines?

e: wildlynx.rhonx09@gmail.com

Wendy Myhill

Wendy Myhill

I have been editing digital video for over ten years (Six months of that time was as a professional wedding video editor in 2012) and am looking to make it my career.

If you hire me I will do my utmost to provide top quality work every day. I edit with Premiere.

The following link has examples of my wedding editing work.

Link: planetmyhill.com/Quicksilver/wedding_vids/

Tyler Kersting

Tyler Kersting

If you still need help just let me know.

tyler@tkcamera.com

Link: tkcamera.com

Daniel Baci

Daniel Baci Plus

Hi, I am looking for a young blood that wants to gain experience "mainly" in the wedding market, how would you like to live in Phuket, Thailand for 6 month to a year or more?... I need a creative soon to be DOP or a good cinematographer, someone who can create good b-roll, pays good attention to and has good knowledge in pro audio , trained well with a steadicam (glidecam 2000) and is willing to learn.... We travel throughout Asia and to the most beautiful locations in Thailand such as Phi Phi Island, Koh Samui, Krabi etc. live a island lifestyle and learn with the #1 destination wedding video team in Thailand. Contact me at dbaciphotography@gmail.com

Jai

Jai

How much do you charge for 10 minutes wedding highlights?

Lucky Bhardwaj

Lucky Bhardwaj

Of Indian wedding specially in PUNABI wedding. Iam also works in documentry and video albums . Well iam from INDIA. Email me . Luckee555_suj@yahoo.com contact me.09817061610

Link: Hello.iam doing my own wedding works and iam extremely intrested in your work. I have atleast 7 years experienced

Dharmesh Rathod

Dharmesh Rathod

HI... i am video editor, i understand the importance of wedding occasion, so i basically edit the footage as story telling with proper background beats, music and emotions that go along with it.....highlight....DanceMix..

regards
dharmesh
India
+91 98 19 66 51 68

Link: vimeo.com/87066227 vimeo.com/70311626 vimeo.com/70313518

Meriem Sa.

Meriem Sa.

Hi,
Even though I don't usually soot for weddings, I am very interesting in doing different videos each time and very interested in editing the videos.

Jai

Jai

Reachout Production

Reachout Production

Hi I am Israel dedicatoria from Reachout Production I am very glad to this job, I am simple Wedding Videographer and Video editor, and motion graphics artist too feel free to check my sample video.

vimeo.com/user6236269

Jai

Jai

Freelance Video Editing Services

Freelance Video Editing Services

I am Freelance Video Editor having 7+ Years Experience in Electronic Media in Video Editing and Graphics Designing Using
Latest Tools like Final Cut Pro, Edius, Premiere Pro, Motion, Live Type, Sound Track Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, illustrator, 3ds Max, CrazyTalk Pro, CrazyTalk Animator, iClone Pro, Poser, Vue, etc.
If you have a any type of video Editing work plz. Call me at: 09312869160/E-mail: freelancevideoeditors@gmail.com

I Have Also Experience in Video/Steel Cameras Handling and Scripted Videos Shooting.
Cameras Handling Like (Canon 5D, 550D, 1100D, 600D, PD-170)

ANIRBAN

ANIRBAN

Hello Thank you for sharing this chance to work.I am giving you 100% professional work in time and also cheap rate.I am happy to apply for the post of Freelance Video Editor.I am ready to work with full responsibility,though I have almost 4 years experience still I am sure that I shallbe able to perform my duties.I hope you will consider my case favourably.Regards

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=eESiwbNF9o0

MKH Productions

MKH Productions

hi there i an stilling working at kbridals.com. As a wedding video & Highllights Editer,
I am working on Skills: Editing Adobe Premiere ProCC, Adobe After Effects CC,Adibe Photoshop & Adobe Encore.
i am edit highlights both style normal best video shots & Slow motion best video shots..

I live in Karachi, Pakistan
my mail address is mkhdesign@live .com
My cell # +92-3222866512

tony fitch

tony fitch

hi
I was a wedding video-grapher but due to illness I am now concentrating on the editing sidse as well as producing animated whiteboard business video

Link: e-vid.co.uk

Gerardo Duron

Gerardo Duron

Hi, Im really interested on being your Video Editor. Also with Experience as a Motion Artist, I will create short 3d animations and motion graphics that will make it look more attractive with now additional charge, thats just my style, Please check some of my videos! Thank you for your time and Appreciation.
From Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Gerardo.

Link: vimeo.com/masduronquenunca

Jai

Jai

Hi All, I am looking for a creative and professional video editor for 5-10 minutes wedding highlights. I am running a wedding company so can provide some more work later also.

Morgan Films

Morgan Films

Hi, are you still looking for a experienced video editor to help you with wedding highlights?

Please feel free to contact me: federico.perezferrando@gmail.com

You can check my reel here: youtube.com/watch?v=JmBmnTAdaww

andy sharp

andy sharp

Dear Employer,

With more than four years experience as a Video Editor, I am adept in Adobe premiere, After Effects, color correction, and motion graphics.

I have a keen eye for detail and take pride in only producing high quality professional videos every time I do a project. I am skilled in multiple areas, and have an educational background in Film & Digital Media. Hiring me to this position will give you access to an editor, a special effects artist, and a colorist, all for the price of one.

Moreover, I have a passion for entertainment and media that is reflected in the quality of my work. I would very much like to participate in the success of your company. I am experienced, capable, and I guarantee delivery on time, every time.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Andy Sharp

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=Zy5oewzRE0A

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.