Andrea Allen

Andrea Allen Staff

Hello everyone, I hope it's not coming off that we aren't listening to you, because we are! And we do really appreciate that you're taking time to constructively take us through the specific issues you're having with the new design.

I admit that it took me a while to get used to as well, but honestly after I gave it a good couple weeks, I've really come to like it. While giving us your criticism and feedback is important, it's just as important to give it a good try and be open to change. Again, I shared a lot of the same frustrations you guys are bringing up here.

I've been on Vimeo for 6 years now and have seen four different versions of the site! I was a user first, then got hired, so I feel like I have a good idea of what it's like on both sides of this particular issue. I sympathise with your frustrations and am glad you're voicing them to the staff.

I want to encourage you to continue to let us know what you think in the forums, but I'm going to ask that we keep it all in one thread.

Like I said, the staff is listening, but changes don't happen overnight, and there are reasons for everything. I'm more than willing to help voice the concerns of the community to the design and developer teams, but we need to make sure we're always constructive and don't let ourselves forget what makes this community so passionate and great.

See you in the other thread!

vimeo.com/forums/topic:54849

Link: ajax

piuzre

piuzre

If you like the new design, vote with "LIKE"
If you don´t like it, vote with "DISLIKE"

D I S L I K E!!!

Austin Briggs

Austin Briggs

If people only knew that Standard Def with original source footage of Super 8 or 16mm look 10x better than anything in HD

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.