j razz

j razz

Is there a bug with the private album option? All the videos I have in a folder that shows Private (with the red banner background) are being displayed for all the public to see. I double checked to make sure that the files are checked to be in that album. All of them show up in that album, but if I go to my profile (not signed in) and look at all my videos, every one of them that is not specifically password protected is available for viewing.

How do I fix this? Are there other privacy issues with which I/we should be concerned?

Also, I tried to search for Private Album and got a 500 error each time I tried.

j razz

j razz

But it is placed inside a private album. Does the "anybody can watch this" radial trump the privacy policy of the album it has been placed in?

I want anybody to be able to watch it that has the password to the album.

What settings do I need for this?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Yes. The video's individual settings trumps the Album's settings. To achieve what you are after, make your video password protected and keep it in the password protected Album. Those with the Album's password will have access to all videos within.

j razz

j razz

Thanks! I wish now that I wouldn't have deleted all the individual passwords.

j razz

j razz

That link doesn't seem to work. Do you have another one?

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.