The Indie Field

The Indie Field

Vibe Gallery is seeking submissions for the next monthly installment of film shorts. After the success of our inaugural night last month, we are looking for more up-and-coming filmmakers to represent their films alongside award-winning films. We are open to all genres but films should not be longer 25 minutes.

Vibe Gallery (vibeplace.com), situated in Bermondsey, is a new exciting environment for bringing people and art together. The Vibe Gallery is open to all genres of art including performance, film and digital media. VIBE:Shorts is a new monthly event screening the best film shorts.

If you would like to know more or find out about future events, please get in touch via kate@vibeplace.com

In association with The Indie Field, a site dedicated to promoting indie filmmakers and film events. facebook.com/TheIndieField

Links: facebook.com/TheIndieField, facebook.com/vibegallerylondon

Mark Rigler

Mark Rigler Plus

Hope I'm too late

May Fest Winchester

Way back in May I headed off to the nearby county of Hampshire in Southern England where they were holding a May Day festival.
I had been warned that this was a local festival for local people and for outsiders it could be a dangerous place to go.
Unfortunately a local ‘gang’ spotted me late in the afternoon and I knew the game was up!

vimeo.com/45852907

The Indie Field

The Indie Field

Submissions open again for August's VIBE:Shorts so keep the films coming! You can submit via email as above or contact us through The Indie Field on facebook and vimeo.

Loki Ojha

Loki Ojha

Respected Dear Creative persons

Find this video

Product music video devil share Story ghost revenge.

Character was killed by his close friend and his wife for lust and business share and Character soul appeared for his revenge

Worked as CG artist, effects, shoot, dance, acting, music,done with one pc and one nokia mobile phone cam

Part first (response on you tube half upload)

youtube.com/watch?v=l2cXGv4askI

Finished part

aimdigitech.com/devil/ (Please do let us know if link is not working )

Video Duration: 4:12, PAL Size 720/576 FPS 25. Version Regular, Anaglaphic. stereoscopic

Accepted by these festival in various categories

Looking for any deal for mutual benefit like Distribution, venture capitalist,
Sponsorship, promoter, talent agents, media house with team support, an opportunity to
Create more projects like this

For information devilshare2002@gmail.com

Link: aimdigitech.com/devil/

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.