Atilla trial

Atilla trial

I have recently graduated from a degree in creative music production (with 1st class honours) and am looking to gain more practical experience in this area. As such, I am willing to work for free in order to build a portfolio.

I am particularly interested in composing for film, so if there are any filmmakers in a similar position then perhaps this could be mutually beneficial. I appreciate that there is no guarantee that my work will be used; all I ask is that I am credited for my work if you do decide to use it.

Jingcheng Zhao

Jingcheng Zhao

Hey!
I am currently shooting a short film that I need sound design and scoring for. PM me for details.

Thanks!
Jingcheng Zhao

Kevin Pride

Kevin Pride

I am interested in having a hip-hop/rap song mixed/mastered would you do that for free? If you would like to email me to discuss it, I can be reached at kpride98@gmail.com

Vera Lynn

Vera Lynn

Hi , if you are still interested I'm looking for a sound designer for a short film I made ,
PM for details
Thank You

Nadia

Nadia

Hi, im looking for a sound designer, for an animated documentary i will be making, if you could do this for me i would be more then happy and i would defo credit you in my film, and my film will hopefully be going to film festivals. contact me if your interested nadiahussein@hotmail.co.uk

incase your interested to see what im about heres my website: nadiahussein.com

Elle Gee

Elle Gee

Is your offer still available? I make a lot of Youtube videos, but would like to move over to Vimeo to kind of rebrand myself and what I do. I've been scouring the internet for music to hula hoop to and feature in my hoop dance videos. I've been weary of using anything from someone that I'd have to get in touch with, ask for permission, remember to cite sources, blog about it. I can't do that every time right now; I have a lot of other things going on. It would be easier for me to have one featured artist that I can credit since I'm just starting this up.

I love all music. I can find my flow with all kinds of music and really would like the music to be unique. If you have any songs that you wouldn't mind me using to jam to, I'd love to take you up on it! PM me if you would like to talk further! Thanks for any help you could offer in advance! Much love and peace!

Link: ellegee.awesome-ness.org/

kenny talabi

kenny talabi

can you email me on kennytalabi@gmail.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.