CODOC

CODOC

Hi,

I am the director/producer of a feature documentary (45-60min) called Forgive Me Mother. The documentary is a contemplative piece filmed in northern Uganda in 2010 and after nearly 2 years we are finally finishing the edit of the film. The documentary has been produced with no budget and therefore we are struggling to find any music for it. I am now looking for someone who would want to be a part of this project and who would be willing to compose the music for the documentary with a very low/no budget. We might be able to compensate you in another way.

vimeo.com/27524374

I have included a link to a trailer of the documentary. In the trailer I am using royal free music that suits the tone of the film. If you would like to help us with music or have any suggestions please email me on: heidi@codoc.org

Thanks,

Heidi

Link: vimeo.com/27524374

antonis remoundos

antonis remoundos

Dear CODOC

My name is Antonis Remoundos and I am a composer|violinist.
I would be honoured collaborating with you.
You can see some of my work at:

youtube.com/user/antonisremoundos?feature=watch

Should you need any further information, please feel free to call me in 0030 6970977605 or contact me at aremoundos@gmail.com.

Yours sincerely
Antonis Remoundos
Composer|Violinist
Liviis 5-7 Zografou 15771 Greece
0030 6970977605
aremoundos@gmail.com

Angela Sharman

Angela Sharman

Hi there, Would love to work with you if you are still looking for composers ...My name is Angela Sharman (soundcloud link:

soundcloud.com/angmuz

One of my solo piano compositions was shortlisted for a New Music prize among five finalists in Denmark, 2010, (you tube link of my performance of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NEC1aoLfEY

I try to write emotional melodic music, and everything from solo piano pieces to my flirtation with small orchestras, inbetween being a mum of two young children (which sometimes means me writing music at 3 am!) ...current projects include a student's short film here in the UK, at editing stage, and a piece for piano and small orchestra ... If you like my style then please feel free to email me at aek777@live.com

Thanks, Angela

J. Wood

J. Wood

Hi,

I'm a composer/musician from Wood & Kelly. Below is a link to some examples of the various styles work we do. We hope you enjoy. Thanks.

Link: soundcloud.com/woodandkelly

Malcolm Galloway

Malcolm Galloway

Hi, I'm the singer/songwriter/guitarist/keyboard player from London based rock band Hats Off Gentlemen It's Adequate, but I also write music suitable for films, including experimental (horror film type unpleasant music), classical, minimalist, ambient/chillout, electronica, and blues. I'm interested in either providing existing music for films, or developing collaborations with interesting film-makers.

The link below is to a sampler of short extracts from a variety of tracks in a wide range of styles. If you'd like to hear my rock band material visit reverbnation.com/itsadequate, or to see some of my videos, visit youtube.com/itsadequate

If you'd like to discuss possible collaboration on films or other media, please email hatsofffb at gmail.com

soundcloud.com/malcolm-itsadequate/music-for-films-sampler-1
Best wishes,
Malcolm

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.