Apart4u

Apart4u PRO

Hi
Applied for this over a week ago, and still saying its pending. Can you let me know what is happening.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry for the trouble, Stewart. Can you tell me where you are seeing this?

CandidlyCan

CandidlyCan

Hi I have a video pending and requested information is required but there are no details as to where to add the addt'l info, nor what info is needed. Can you help me out? Thx in advance

Link: Vimeo.com/user5978472

Soft Citizen

Soft Citizen PRO

Hi. I too have a pending upload request for the Advanced API, and I've applied for it 5 days ago. I need the application for testing/developer purposes and will only be used in a staging environment. Can the upload permission approval take much more than 3 days? I'm asking because I'm on a schedule evaluating the api. Thank you!

Sergiu

Link: vimeo.com/user17057398

Arcadia Entertainment

Arcadia Entertainment PRO

We are trying to upload video and are getting the message Request Pending decision. We need to be able to upload video on our Pro Account. Can someone please advise.

Thanks

Soft Citizen

Soft Citizen PRO

I received the permission in the end; it was about a day later than I expected, but it is my understanding that they have lots of such requests, so the delay is perfectly reasonable. Thanks Vimeo!

Carsten Zedler

Carsten Zedler

Same here, still waiting for upload permissions for 4 days.. btw youtube has no such authorization ;)

sallu

sallu

same problem ,please explain what to do next support team have not given any reply to any of the post ,guys where are you i am waiting for more than 10 days to get request accepted as you have written that you will receive decision within 5 business days of your request. .

Link: developer.vimeo.com/apps/33063

sallu

sallu

i have resubmitted my denied request please accept my Api now ,waiting for the reply

salman23#

salman23#

hey Guys please look it once more, i am eager to use your Api..I have made this Api 15 days before but still showing pending please look at my link and accept my request

Link: developer.vimeo.com/apps/33562

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.