Tom Gliserman

Tom Gliserman Plus

Hiya,

I had a situation where there was a some traffic looking at a video of mine and there was a an error message, "Sorry there was an error encountering while loading this video" and a graphic of a vista. It doesn't seem to be the same for all people? I was checking just now with a colleague and he was getting the error and I was not?

Any thoughts?

Tom

Links: gliserman.com/ttotd.html, thingonthedoorstepmovie.com/

Emily Garrett

Emily Garrett Alum

Those videos are working on this end. Please try clearing the cache/cookies from your browser!

eQuibbly.com

eQuibbly.com

I'm getting the same issue. Just noticed it starting yesterday.

I'm on a Mac os x 10.6 and using Chrome Version 21.0.1180.82. It doesn't happen with FF or Safari - only chrome. When I clear the cache it works again, but then it comes back after a while. It never used to do this. It only started happening this week (possibly only yesterday). Something has changed with chrome or vimeo. Could it be a setting in chrome or vimeo. My vimeo settings haven't changed and I don't think I changed anything in chrome - at least not intentionally.

This is definitely not normal behavior. Please help. Both of my videos on my home page are affected by this and on my how it works page which displays the same videos:

equibbly.com/
equibbly.com/dispute_process

Thanks

Lance

Links: equibbly.com/, equibbly.com/dispute_process

Emily Garrett

Emily Garrett Alum

Sorry for the trouble! This is definitely something we're working on!

Tom Gliserman

Tom Gliserman Plus

Is there ever an issue with increased traffic? That was the case with my site last night. I'm on Safari, btw.

Diego Pocoví Cinematographer

Diego Pocoví Cinematographer Plus

Yes I have the same problem on IE and Chrome, Firefox worked fine, this is new and I think has to do with the new Flash version and Vimeo...also there is a weird issue with the Full screen function too.
Please keep us informed...!! I basically need my web video running.
Thanks Diego.
check this link below..

Link: diegopocovi.com/myblog/greta-kilman-wedding/

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Diego, can you try clearing your browser's cache and cookies?

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.