Mark

Mark Staff

We're aware of an issue where videos that are uploaded are getting stuck at 100% "Just Finishing Up" - we're aware of this issue and are on the case. We will update this thread with any further information once we have some.

PLEASE POST A LINK TO YOUR STUCK VIDEO BELOW

Mark

Mark Staff

Running this back through our encoders right now, it should be up soon!

Mark

Mark Staff

Running this back through our encoders right now, it should be up soon!

Milo Malo

Milo Malo

hi guys the video was already up and i used the enhancer (its a 25 secs video) but it looks like its stuck.

Link: vimeo.com/48599019

Milo Malo

Milo Malo

Ty guys, hope server flu ends soon

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

I just gave this a push and it should be up soon. Sorry for the delay!

Konee Rok

Konee Rok Plus

Not sure if this is a related problem but i replaced my video file and the quality isnt refreshing. If you notice in the first 5 seconds how pixilated it looks. Is this because the conversion is not done? By comparison it looks good in my youtube 1080 upload, but def Im hoping to show my client their video through vimeo. They are expecting the video as I write this. Thanks.

Link: vimeo.com/48571422

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

This appears to be a different issue than the one described in this thread. Unfortunately, your upload has failed. Can you please give it another try and post here if you experience further issues? vimeo.com/forums/help/topic:16738 Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Oops... This appears to be a different issue than the one described in this thread. Unfortunately, your upload has failed. Can you please give it another try and post here if you experience further issues? vimeo.com/forums/help/topic:16738 Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

This appears to be a different issue than the one described in this thread. Unfortunately, your upload has failed. Can you please give it another try and post here if you experience further issues? vimeo.com/forums/help/topic:16738 Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Antonio Aleixo

Antonio Aleixo

hi there, the same thing has happened to me. I was uploading my video for the focusforward competition. The upload was ok but it has been stuck at 100% for more than 24 hours now... Please help

vimeo.com/48580013

PS: I would consider downgrading the upload tools to your old vimeo solution. The interface itself looks good but you have way too many problems with uploads... Just a thought. thanks and keep up the good work!

Link: vimeo.com/48580013

Schneider Patrice

Schneider Patrice

Hello,
I'm new here , my first test upload also stuck at the 100% " we are putting the final touches..." now near 24 Hours.
It's a "Test" upload made with "Win Live Movie Maker" (WMV)
Is there an other video format prefered by your encoder ?
PS: I can download the files SD, HD in MP4 or original WMV and they are OK, just not showing on my page here.

Link: vimeo.com/48583324

Sovereign Grace

Sovereign Grace Plus

We have only been using Vimeo for a short period of time and every week it seems there is a new problem. Is what I will be dealing with on a regular basis? Why is that. If I am paying for a service I expect it to work. Was stuck on 83% for about 10 minutes after it got stuck the first time on 45%. Now stuck on conversion about to begin. Youtube is free and it works much better than this. this is definitely not Cool or Nice.

Link: vimeo.com/48696453

Daniel Hayek

Daniel Hayek Staff

Your video is working, our apologies for the inconveniences with uploading lately.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

It looks like you deleted this video, were you able to successfully upload it again?

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Looks like you deleted and re-uploaded that video, sorry for the trouble!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.