peter holzkorn

peter holzkorn

Hi,

I'm using python-oauth to retrieve the thumbnails for a given video. I'm calling this URL:

vimeo.com/api/rest/v2?format=json&method=vimeo.videos.getThumbnailUrls&video_id=46450186

with the following data in the 'Authorization' header:

OAuth realm="", oauth_body_hash="2jmj7l5rSw0yVb%2FvlWAYkK%2FYBwk%3D", oauth_nonce="96043564", oauth_timestamp="1348397200", oauth_consumer_key=MY_CONSUMER_KEY, oauth_signature_method="HMAC-SHA1", oauth_version="1.0", oauth_token=MY_ACCESS_TOKEN, oauth_signature="OZol3dOH5bRdkjxiL%2BHqpiWPiEY%3D"

MY_CONSUMER_KEY and MY_ACCESS_TOKEN, along with the consumer secret and the access token secret, have been taken from the page of my vimeo app and passed to a oauth.Request object to generate the signature. (Likewise, the auth header has been generated by this object). The request is sent as GET.

I also tried removing the oauth_body_hash since it's not in the reference from the docs, but it makes no difference.

Any ideas?

Dummy

Dummy

I am also having the same problem in Exchanging the Request Token for an Access Token
401 Unauthorized - Invalid signature - The oauth_signature passed was not valid." wherein i use the standard parameter for oauth.
StringBuilder str_build_get_access_token = new StringBuilder()
.Append("vimeo.com/oauth/access_token";;)
.Append("?oauth_nonce=" + oauth_nonce)
.Append("&oauth_timestamp=" + oauth_timestamp)
.Append("&oauth_verifier=" + oauth_verifier)
.Append("&oauth_consumer_key=" + oauth_consumer_key)
.Append("&oauth_signature_method=" + oauth_signature_method)
.Append("&oauth_version=" + oauth_version)
.Append("&oauth_token=" + oauth_request_token)
.Append("&oauth_signature=" + oauth_access_token_signature);

Thats was my parameters, i dont know where it went wrong. The documentation for this is not good an not user friendly.

Aoc Vimeo

Aoc Vimeo

anyone solve this problem? because i had the same problem and I could not solved yet.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.