Moms Maricopa 2 Session

Moms Maricopa 2 Session

I'm getting conflicting messages. One says:

Upload limit reached

Sorry, you’ve hit your upload limit for the week.

the other says:
YOUR USAGE

Storage / 0B of 0B
0%
Your weekly limit will reset on Wed 12:01AM EST

I have been having problems uploading anyway and nobody from the help team has responded.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Looks like you should be all set, Wesley. Can you try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and re-uploading?

bz filmes

bz filmes Plus

Please... Reset my quota too... i have the same problem!!
My limit was to be restored on Monday, today is Wednesday, and have not yet restored

Link: vimeo.com/bzfilmes

bz filmes

bz filmes Plus

My last post was 2 weeks ago, so far not posted anything else.
It was to restore on Monday last.

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Yes, it reset on Monday and you currently have all of your weekly space available to use. Are you seeing differently?

bz filmes

bz filmes Plus

Wow, it's true, I do not know what happened to me, thank you.

Missions Fest Vancouver

Missions Fest Vancouver

Hi, Same problem.
Cancelled uploading an 84MB mov file, then my following 14MB Mp4 upload did not go through yet my 500 MB weekly quota went down to 0. I've tried to upload my 14MB Mp4 file many times but the upload gets the 'red x' icon right away.

YOUR USAGE
Storage / 0B of 500MB
0%
Your weekly limit will reset on Thu 12:01AM EST

HELP PLEASE.
Claudia.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Claudia, that's odd. It looks like you should be all set to upload with an empty quota. Can you try using a different browser?

Missions Fest Vancouver

Missions Fest Vancouver

Thanks Ian. I tried IExplorer (used Firefox and Google Chrome before) and at least I now get: a message:
"File added x",
Yet, I can't see that the video was added anywhere.
The file name is: Missions Fest 2013.mp4 the size: 14.9MB
Any idea?
Claudia

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Interesting. I'm not seeing any sign of it on it on your account. Are you running any browser extensions or add-ons?

Missions Fest Vancouver

Missions Fest Vancouver

Hi Ian,
I tried again today Thursday Nov 29 when my 500 MB was supposed to be available again, but nothing.
I"ve also caputred my Firefox add-ons and extensions,AND the Vimeo message. Basically no add-ons and only a few extensions. I tried uploading the videos from another computer with Google Chrome, same thing: unable to upload it.. I am currently running Windows Vista and the other computer was XP. Do you think that the operating system could be part of the issue here?

LInk: missionsfestvancouver.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/FireFox-Vimeo-upload-unable.jpg

Link: missionsfestvancouver.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/FireFox-No-Addons.jpg

Link: missionsfestvancouver.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/FireFox-Extensions.jpg

Missions Fest Vancouver
Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi there Claudia, this may be a long shot, but are you by chance remembering to hit the green "Upload Selected Videos" buttons after you select your files? The red 'x' you are seeing is just a way to remove the file from the upload selection.

You must hit this green button; files will not begin to upload immediately.

Missions Fest Vancouver

Missions Fest Vancouver

As embarrassing as it is acknowledge it, No I had not tried clicking on the 'upload selected videos." I thought that the little red x meant that for some reason my video was not being accepted for upload.
I am sorry for wasting your time Ian and Mark.
By the way, thanks for being so prompt, patient and diligent to answer my questions and check the images I posted.
For the people out there:.... Vimeo support works!
Time to upload my other videos too, to finish created our channel. =)

Kot

Kot

hi, i can't upload video
"Your weekly limit will reset on Fri 12:01AM EST"
plz help...

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi there, it looks like quota is at 0%. Are you still in need of assistance?

Kot

Kot

why i can't upload file 397Mb?
What is a quota? I have long ceased to add video, and the last time when I tried to upload broke in the middle.

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

As a basic user, you have a 500MB quota per week for uploads. This is currently at 0MB, so you 500MB available. You should be able to upload your 397MB file.

Are you receiving any error messages when you try to upload this file?

Kot

Kot

yes, when loaded about 40% error pops up "try downloading again"

try a different browser....

Kot

Kot

the problem was resolved in internet explorer, but google chrome uploader does not work

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

That's strange, but glad you got the video up. What version of Windows are you running?

Kot

Kot

win 7

Kot

Kot

ok =)

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.