Lydia St Phillip

Lydia St Phillip Plus

I need a VFX and Graphic Designer for my short Documentary film, the film is about Racism in Stoke On Trent, I will be interviewing members of the black community of stoke on trent who are mostly from the Caribbean, Getting there thoughts on racism in stoke on trent.
I need a Graphic designer to create a Poster for the film and VFX artist for opening and closing titles of the film.

Thank you.
This job is Lo/No budget, but will person/s be credited for the work they have done, and the film will be submitted into various film festivals

Perygl Productions

Perygl Productions

Hi Lydia,
I'm a filmmaker from Stoke-on-Trent. I am actually developing a documentary about Stoke right now. I have been working on it for six months and have filmed large portions. Could you drop me an email to daverobertsfilm@gmail.com and we can discuss some things. Your documentary sounds very interesting and I'm sure we can help each other out.
Regards
David Roberts

gunterschobel

gunterschobel

Hi Lydia im also interested on collaborating, Im a Graphic Designer, so i could help you by creating the poster. Im also a Motion Graphic Artist, so let me know if i could be of help.

gunterschobel@gmail.com

Link: gunterschobel.com/

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.