PCC

PCC

I, like many, have already read about this problem, but i still cannot solve it.
I cannot, despite setting everything to do so, get the video (see url added to this post) to actually loop in any browser. Everything else - autoplay, etc. works fine.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Link: pittcc.edu/experience-pcc/campus-activities/sustainability/index.html

Mark

Mark Staff

Our developers are working on this! Sorry about that.

PCC

PCC

Thanks, mark

Jens & Anna

Jens & Anna Plus

Same here, I suppose there is no solution for the problem yet? Is there a way to get an automatic notification from vimeo if this is solved.

Also there is the chance that I used the wrong lines of code if that's the case please let me know ;)

autoplay=1&loop=1

Thanks in advance for your efforts Dev team!

Link: animateme.me.uk/blog/?page_id=920

Sam Morrill

Sam Morrill Staff

Hi there, sorry, but we haven't fixed this just yet. Soon hopefully!

Pete Graham

Pete Graham

I was curious if this is fixed yet? I really need this functionality for my site. Is it possible to do the loop using the Javascript API instead?

Mark

Mark Staff

This hasn't been fixed yet, but we're working on it.

Anita Würmser

Anita Würmser PRO

Do you think that "Vimeo Repeat" ( vimeorepeat.com/ ) could be used as a (temporary) workaround for the loop bug? Do you have any experience with this site? It is really urgent to get a solution for the loop problem. It's not nice to have a 740x500 px white rectangle in the center of a website starting page (after the first run)...

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry, unfortunately, I've never used that site. I apologize for the inconvenience, we're hoping to fix this soon.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.