Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Vimeo and ROKU users. We are currently aware of this issue and are looking into it. We appreciate your patience as we work on a fix.

Jason Haynes

Jason Haynes

I can't seem to activate VIMEO on ROKU. The FAQ directs me to go to vimeo.com/activate where I am supposed to put in the code ROKU is giving me. I'm having a problem finding the part where I put in the activation code. The Activation screen is basically blank with a link to settings and the home page. When I go to settings it brings me to the Aps tab. There are a few apps there but not ROKU. I can't find it anywhere on the homepage or in my account also. Any help in finding where I can active ViMEO on ROKU would be great.

Thanks,
Jason

Curtis Smith

Curtis Smith

Yep, went to the page but no place to enter the code

Francis Muchanic

Francis Muchanic

Exactly all the same problems here. vimeo.com/roku should really take you to a page specifically designed to enter your ROKU activation code and link the device to your VIMEO account. But, nope! Not the case. I have emailed VIMEO regarding our issues. And, once I hear back from them, I will post their reply to this thread for all future visitors incurring the same problems we are having.

robert scott

robert scott

Having the exact same issue. Please fix

$!X

$!X Plus

Same problem here as well. Hope this is resolved soon.

Sam Morrill

Sam Morrill Staff

Hey everyone, we're looking into this! Hopefully we'll have a fix soon.

Jeana Parker

Jeana Parker

This is such a disappointment. I was so excited to see that my roku had a vimeo channel, and then I got sad.

Theodore Kloba

Theodore Kloba

"Me too". Just posting so I get notification when a fix is added.

frivolous_accumulation

frivolous_accumulation

Same problem here. Would also like a notification when it's fixed please. Thanks.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.