Mark

Mark Staff

We're tweaking our buffering logic so you may see a variety of changes on that front over the next couple of days. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Eddie Wang

Eddie Wang

basically I just started having this problem a few days ago. where ever i click in the video after it has been loaded will start to reload again as if i am skipping ahead beyond the loaded data. this occurs even if the whole clip has been loaded and if i want to skip ahead to certain parts of the clip it will reload the whole clip again as if it has not been downloaded. why is this happening?

GadgetSB - Ruwe Saare

GadgetSB - Ruwe Saare

Same problem. It`s really annoying, especially when watching some longer video. Please change it back or fix it, or Vimeo will suck like youtube :(

Brodie Gwilliam

Brodie Gwilliam Plus

yes me too, i have been trying to jump back to rewatch something and it starts reloading from that point

Eddie Wang

Eddie Wang

good that i'm not the only one experiencing this problem, hope they staff can give us some answers soon

Tim Davison

Tim Davison

I'm also keen to know this as its very frustrating.Previouslyy I would allow the whole video to load and then be free to skip back and forward at will

Mark

Mark Staff

We're tweaking our buffering logic so you may see a variety of changes on that front over the next couple of days. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Mark

Mark Staff

We're working with limited resources due to the hurricane, please bear with us.

Bradyn Hopking

Bradyn Hopking

Thanks for the feedback Mark, just one of the many things that puts vimeo above anything else!

Randy Wheeler

Randy Wheeler Plus

To the point now that I have to refresh the browser page if I try and cue the video to any part other than just letting it play from start to finish on its own. No interactivity left when watching videos.

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

We're aware of the issue and are doing our best to fix it asap! We appreciate your patience.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.