David Kalisher

David Kalisher PRO

I'm looking for an update on the problems associated with embedded video on Firefox and other web browsers. How close are we to a solution & is there a current workaround?

I have password protected videos which my customers are unable to view. After entering the password, the vimeo landscape image remains on the page, but there is no video. Safari seems to be hit and miss.

Katie Armstrong

Katie Armstrong Staff

Hi David, can you provide me with a link to where your videos are embedded so I can take a look? Are you able to view the embedded videos? Do you know what browsers your customers are using, and if they are the most updated versions? Sorry for all the questions! Just trying to narrow down the issue a bit. Thanks.

viajandoporahi

viajandoporahi

Hi, I'm trying to embedded one of my videos (vimeo.com/53044141) on my website (viajandoporahi.com/los-sonidos-del-sapo-amarillo), but I get the message "Sorry, the creator of this video has not given you permission to embed it on this domain...". I don't have Vimeo plus and my privacy settings allow my videos to be embedded anywhere, so what's wrong? I don't know how to solve it. Thanks.

Hammer Fitness

Hammer Fitness Plus

I am having the same issue as viajandoporahi , I have a vimeo+ account...

Mark

Mark Staff

Can I get a login for that? Or can you link me to a page where i don't need to login?

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

If this needs to be a private conversation, would you mind emailing us at support[at]vimeo[dot]com ? Thanks!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.