Mark

Mark Staff

Hey there! If you're reading this, it's probably because your account has been flagged for a possible violation of the Vimeo Terms of Service. This may involve posting spam or other content that violates our Guidelines. You can read about those here: vimeo.com/terms - vimeo.com/guidelines

Rest easy, it's probably just a false positive and there's a good chance you haven't actually done anything wrong at all! (This happens more often than not).

Commenting, uploading, and private messaging have been disabled on your account.

If you believe this is an error, please let us know so we can review your account! Cool? Cool.

Dillion L Sidelinker

Dillion L Sidelinker

Hello, my video was marked as spam, I'm not spamming just trying to give some pointers to my tax lady. Not at all business related, just repaying a favor, I told her I would help her because she gave me free consulting. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also plan on upgrading to Vimeo Business due to guidelines but would appreciate this being fixed prior to me doing so. Thanks!

Links: vimeo.com/michiganseopro,https://vimeo.com/209492076

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Hi there, Sorry for the trouble! It looks like our spam system flagged your account by mistake. You're all set now!

KEIKO (ケイコ)

KEIKO (ケイコ)

Hello, my videos was flagged, i love these songs so i just made Kinetic Typography Video for them, i forgot add the description for my videos, so i couldn't explain about the musics, please help me ! Thank you :)

Link: vimeo.com/208792519

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Hi there, Sorry for the trouble! It looks like our spam system flagged your account by mistake. You're all set now!

cxi.today

cxi.today PRO

Hi, we have been marked as SPAM again for the 2nd time in a week, please help sort this out as it is affecting business. Thanks

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Daniel Gruppe

Daniel Gruppe

Hello, I'm not a spamer. I just wanted to upload my videos. Looking forward to your answer.

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Daniel Gruppe

Daniel Gruppe

I am blogger and have over 8000 fans. Now I want to change my platform. And that's why I came to vimeo because of the quality. But now my videos are spam-blocked.
Many thanks for your help

Anri Orlow

Anri Orlow

Hi!
I did noting (simply nothing) and got a flagged account. I see it's a total mistake or somebody's evil joke. Please, rescue my account, I have never broke any of Vimeo rules

Link: vimeo.com/intenditore

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Mark Magnarella

Mark Magnarella PRO

Hi, I have a 'Pro' account and posted videos for faculty at a University to review and comment on. Most of them had to setup new accounts, after which I 'followed' them so they could view and comment. A few days later some users lost the ability to post and even their older posts were deleted entirely. And this was the primary method they were using to provide feedback and now they're questioning my decision to use Vimeo... quite frustrating to say the least. Based on various trouble-shooting it seems their accounts were marked as spam. Here are a few of them: "Connie Krier" "Michele Cambridge" and "Peter Schwartz" (Indiana University). Can someone please check whether they have been marked as spammers or if something else is going on? And can the comments be restored? They are very busy, if I ask each one to contact Vimeo they'll probably throw in the towel on using Vimeo all-together (final straw), which is why I'm inquiring on their behalf. I hope this can be fixed soon. Thanks...

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Pigssty Creations Old

Pigssty Creations Old

Hi, I have not done anything, but I got marked for Spam? I am unable to upload anything. I think i have mistakenly been flagged for spam.. I don't think i have violated any rules. Please help.

Rishi Yadav

Rishi Yadav

Hi, I have not done anything, but I got marked for Spam? I am unable to upload anything. I think i have mistakenly been flagged for spam.. I don't think i have violated any rules. Please help

Link: mytechtalk.org

Milisa

Milisa Staff

Eimear Hussey

Eimear Hussey

Hi there, I've been marked as a spammer and haven't been able to upload any videos. I don't think I violated any rules. If you could look into this, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

george allen

george allen

Sorry, did not read terms. will not happen again.

Milisa

Milisa Staff

Hi there, I un-flagged your account for spam! However, I noticed that you're uploading videos on behalf of a business. In order to host commercial content to Vimeo, you must upgrade to a Vimeo PRO account: vimeo.com/pro.

You can read more about our content guidelines here: vimeo.com/help/guidelines#commercial

I'll give you some time to make the purchase. Please check your e-mail for an important message about the status of your account. If you have any questions, you can respond to that email and I'd be happy to discuss this with you. Thank you!

Brentwood

Brentwood

Hello,
I'm not spam! Just getting work done. I don't this I violated any terms either.

Milisa

Milisa Staff

Hi there, I un-flagged your account for spam! However, I noticed that you're uploading videos on behalf of a business. In order to host commercial content to Vimeo, you must upgrade to a Vimeo PRO account: vimeo.com/pro.

You can read more about our content guidelines here: vimeo.com/help/guidelines#commercial

I'll give you some time to make the purchase. Please check your e-mail for an important message about the status of your account. If you have any questions, you can respond to that email and I'd be happy to discuss this with you. Thank you!

Carlo Armendariz

Carlo Armendariz

Hello, my account has been flagged? I haven't posted any videos or made any comments? I just joined about 4 days ago and have followed about 10 people today. I'm not sure why I was flagged? Thank you much!

Milisa

Milisa Staff

Jasmine Meadows

Jasmine Meadows

Hello! Not sure why my account has been flagged. I just put up my reel in order for people to check it out. Please help fix this!

Milisa

Milisa Staff

Linebacker Mattress

Linebacker Mattress

Hello, my account has been flagged. I haven't posted any new videos or commented on anything. What do I need to do to be unflagged?

Milisa

Milisa Staff

Kyle Enger

Kyle Enger

I created a new account recently, and have uploaded just 2 videos. On the 3rd attempt I was flagged for spam and I'm not sure why. I'm trying to post content related to improvement of school facilities, there's no business aspect to it.

Milisa

Milisa Staff

Milisa

Milisa Staff

monkomono

monkomono

@kegrospe Thank you for your reply. I have delete my videos and would like to upgrade to the Pro version. I will be more careful of the content I upload and follow your guideline. My apologies for the mistakes i have made.
Will it be possible to remove my account from being flagged?
Thanks.

Link: vimeo.com/user63472618

Milisa

Milisa Staff

Monte dei Lumi

Monte dei Lumi

I don't know why my account has been flagged for spam? I've uploaded 3 videos in 1 day, none of them promote business. Very odd. Please fix, thanks!

Joe

Link: vimeo.com/user64473341

Milisa

Milisa Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

India Holden

India Holden

Hello,
My whole account has been flagged as spam so I cannot make my videos public anymore. I am in no way spamming, I upload animations and demonstrations of my 3D work. This is very distressing since I link my animations to my professional website which I need to present tomorrow. Please fix this ASAP.

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kruize Leahy

Kruize Leahy

Hey, I've got an assignment due at 9pm tonight and my account was flag for spam. I cant upload my work. Please help

Kruize Leahy

Kruize Leahy

My references for my video I think were causing the flags but please help

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Sergey Krasin

Sergey Krasin

Sorry, my account was flag for spam. I cant upload video. Please help

TradersER

TradersER

My account has been flagged as spam could you check that. The it's a whiteboard explainer video.

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Cris Leme

Cris Leme

Hey, could you please verify why my account has been flagged as SPAM.
Thx

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Mark Laudi

Mark Laudi

Could you please un-spam my account?

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Smutvisualart project

Smutvisualart project

My videos are not spam, are trailers of my creations. None of my videos are repeated or hung twice. Maybe some a little suggestive, but I see that is what the followers of my project on Vimeo want, I can change this without problem. The idea of my account is to make my creation visible to the world, from my point of view something almost non-existent and very necessary.
It's been over a month since I uploaded a video and deleted my account now. My videos are part of my vreative work, I am an artist and in Vimeo I am very successful, if you delete my account you are eliminating my creation. Thank you

Vínculo: vimeo.com/user58998532

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

The Helmet Helpers

The Helmet Helpers

I just signed up and added my social profile links. I have not uploaded or done anything. I don't understand how I can be flagged for spam when all I did was like about 3 videos.

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

PBL Productions

PBL Productions

Umm.. I just created an account and haven't posted anything yet. Just created a profile???

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Daystate Brocock MTC

Daystate Brocock MTC

Spammer?
Disappointed and frustrated comes to mind. As an amateur videographer not for profit I decided to leave YouTube behind today and trial Vimeo as it appeared to give more content control. Uploaded one video and then payed for subscription as I liked how it all worked. Now I can't upload because the system sees me as a spammer. Took me all day to convince a few to come away from YouTube, and now I look an idiot and out of pocket. Please can someone sort this quickly before I look even more stupid.

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Angie L

Angie L

Not sure what the problem is, but my account - which I literally just activated today is now marked as violating your terms of service. Ummm - no....I haven't even done anything...

Please have a look and let me know..

Why are we having to publicly be asking for help in this open forum? Why would you not have a more professional way individuals could contact you versus in a public setting.

I'm already disappointed. Anyways, would appreciate you unlocking my account.

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Ngobaochau

Ngobaochau

Hello, my video was marked as spam.
I just fill full profile and share video of home improvement i don't think this videos are spammer please let me know why my account has been flagged.
Thank you!

Link: vimeo.com/user59726475

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Axel Provivienda

Axel Provivienda

mire no se no entiendo sobre el contenido para adultos si es que no lo coloque su privacidad disculpen lo siento mucho

Marc Gyongyosi

Marc Gyongyosi

Hello, my account was marked as spam, but I am clearly not spamming or anything the like. Just uploaded two different PRIVATE versions of the same video. Please clear me.

Thanks

Link: vimeo.com/210136487

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Miguel Arcilla

Miguel Arcilla

Hi, my account has been flagged for spam. It's probably because I put way too many tags to one of my videos? I think this won't happen if it tells me that there's a limit of how many I can tag. Now all my videos are on private and I can't upload any of my work.

Link: vimeo.com/user58419680

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Miguel Arcilla

Miguel Arcilla

Hi, my account has been flagged for spam. It's probably because I put way too many tags to my latest video? I think this won't happen if it tells me that there's a limit of how many I can tag. Now all my videos are on private and I can't upload any of my work.

Link: vimeo.com/209998986

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

GraphLock

GraphLock

Hello, I just created an account and started uploading some tutorial videos and got marked as spam. Please advise.

Link: vimeo.com/graphlock

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

movicivicolombiano

movicivicolombiano

Es una equivocación porque soy defensor de los derechos humanos y lo que promuevo es la erradicación de la pobreza extrema con el desarrollo suramericano.

Rodrigo Ezequiel Dávila Caicedo
corpulmundo@gmail.com
321 2541371 WhatsApp
Moe Putumayo Colombia Suramérica

Vínculo: facebook.com/Putumayo.Paz.Colombia/?fref=ts

movicivicolombiano

movicivicolombiano

MI CONTACTO POR FAVOR TE ENLAZAS Y NOS APOYAMOS SOCIALMENTE:
PUTUMAYO ANDINO AMAZONICO PULMON DEL MUNDO COLOMBIANO SURAMERICANO
CONTACTO DE CORPULMUNDO ONG ESALC
Organización No Gubernamental y Entidad Sin Ánimo de Lucro Comunitaria.

OBJETIVO: Contribuimos a erradicar la Pobreza Extrema y a Combatir el Hambre en el SUR DE Colombia, Noreste del Ecuador, Norte del Perú, Putumayo – Amazonas y Caquetá.

PLAN DE DESARROLLO DE CORPULMUNDO QUE BENEFICIA EL PUTUMAYO, COLOMBIA Y SURAMERICA Y PARA AQUELLAS PERSONAS QUE SE DISPONEN VISITAR EL PULMON DEL MUNDO COLOMBIANO SURAMERICANO.
facebook.com/mocoa.putumayo.colombia/photos/a.1668042740086274.1073741828.1668036226753592/1788007174756496/?type=3&theater
corpulmundo@gmail.com

Calle 10 # 4-30 Diagonal al Palacio de Justicia
WhatsApp 321 25 41 371 Y 312 4678667 Teléfono Fijo 098 4204993
Telefonía Fija 57 8 4204993

Corporación Reserva Campesina Pulmón del Mundo CORPULMUNDO
GESTAMOS LA PAZ DEL PUTUMAYO Y COLOMBIA EN BIEN DE S

Vínculo: facebook.com/profile.php?id=1586706415

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

jiaroulin

jiaroulin

Hello,My account has been flagged for a possible violation of the Vimeo Terms of Service.
I believe this is an error, please help

Link: vimeo.com/user64604507

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

anastazja lubańska

anastazja lubańska

Hello, my account was marked as spam for reasons I'm not sure about. Could you please take off the spam flag from it?

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

E.

E.

PLEASE REMOVE THE SPAM BLOCK !

Temple Green

Temple Green

hi could i have a revision of my account please - i have been flagged for spam or something and my vidoes are locked as pricvate only as a result- if there is a reason this has happened that i am not aware of - can you please let me know so I can avoid the issue in future - hope you can help me to resolve. best

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Dan

Dan

Hi there. Seems I'm marked as a spammer. I think it may be because I uploaded a movie and tried changing its settings before checking your sign up email verification? Anyway I'm just trying to upload my work portfolio and would appreciate you letting me do so asap! Thanks.

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Michelle K

Michelle K

Hi, I can't send private messages right now- i was trying to send a long winded message, maybe that's why? I think my account was marked as spam. Thx

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Gifs of Legends

Gifs of Legends

Hello, my account was marked as spam for some reason. I had some troubles with tags in a video but i really don't know why.. Can you help me or tell me what i did wrong? Thanks!
My account: vimeo.com/gifsoflegends

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Smutvisualart project

Smutvisualart project

Hello again, I'm blocked again !!! I am seeing that I block myself when I write private messages, and I have only written 3 times since I opened my profile months ago !!!

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Donald John Trump

Donald John Trump

Hi i am making this account for an alternative media project, im sorry i did not verify my email sooner!

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

jain berry

jain berry

My account has been suspended, but I realy dont know why.
Can you controll it again and email me while it's suspended and what can I do to restart it again.
Thanks for your answer,

Philip Anthony

Philip Anthony

This video cannot be public. Why. I is just my acting reels. So I can have someone look at my work. Please undo this. Thanks.

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Vũ Minh Vương

Vũ Minh Vương

Hello, my account was marked as spam for reasons I'm not sure about. Could you please take off the spam flag from it?

Link: vimeo.com/user60001835

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

SamstaxX

SamstaxX

Hello my user name is SamstaxX. I just opened an account and it has been flagged for spam and will not allow me to share video. Why is this?

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Sudhakar Sharan

Sudhakar Sharan

Sorry
Your account has been flagged for a possible violation of the Vimeo Terms of Service. This may involve posting spam or other content that violates our Guidelines.
Commenting, uploading, and private messaging have been disabled on your account.
If you believe this is an error, please post here so we can review your account.

Link: vimeo.com/sudhakarsharan

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

johnny carson

johnny carson

Why i have been marked as spam >>?? i just want to share some useful information about SEO i like that video that why i want to share this video here but Vimeo show your account is banned or looks like a Spammer i want to know why ??

Link: vimeo.com/208805851

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Notch

Notch

My account has been flagged for a possible violation of the Vimeo Terms of Service. I have not done anything besides creating the account 5 years ago. I have videos now, but cannot upload. Please review and and fix or tell me what to do.

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Slifykins

Slifykins

Hello :D

I got this error when I tried to make my video public (for tumblr):

Your account has been flagged for spam, and your ability to edit videos will be affected. If you believe this action was performed in error, please contact our support here.

I am new and have only uploaded the one video...did I done something wrong?

Many thanks!

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Donald John Trump

Donald John Trump

please let me use this account it is essential for my project! i didnt violate anything!

Philip Anthony

Philip Anthony

My account has been flagged. Its only actors reels. I have not broken any rules. Please fix so I can open to the public and let people see my work. Thanks

Thinking Design

Thinking Design

This account was banned the second time and I don't know why. This is so anoying.
Looking at this long list up here tells me that not I am the problem but your spamfilter...

Link: vimeo.com/207880482

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Gadgets Flow

Gadgets Flow

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Daniel Gruppe

Daniel Gruppe

Hello, I'm not a spamer. I just wanted to upload my videos. Thx ☺

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Roxane Ouellet Corneau

Roxane Ouellet Corneau

Hey, I was flagged as a spammer, and I don't understand the reason. The last video I posted was a «gameplay» video of one of my 3D project (which is, indeed, a video game that I created on Unreal Engine 4). I guess I'm flagged 'cause Vimeo isn't for video about video game, but it's not what you think, I just want to upload my project so I can but it in my portfolio. Well, here's the link !

Lien: vimeo.com/210511514

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Sudhakar Sharan

Sudhakar Sharan

I am facing problem in uploading videos. It is showing:
Sorry
Your account has been flagged for a possible violation of the Vimeo Terms of Service. This may involve posting spam or other content that violates our Guidelines.
If you believe this is an error, please post here so we can review your account.

===============================
Kindly, review this and sort the error.

Link: vimeo.com/sudhakarsharan

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Red Tusk

Red Tusk

Can my account be looked at please, not sure what's been flagged or acting as spam.

Cheers

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

tinegustincic

tinegustincic

Hello,
Yes, me too. Marked as spammer and I have not been here for ages.
What is going on?

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

John Ancheta

John Ancheta

Hi seems I have been marked as spam as well. How do I work this out? Thanks :)

Signpost Stories

Signpost Stories Plus

Can you please check out my account? I've been flagged for spam. I use this account to run my business and need it to work. Thanks!

Cocha Bepeck

Cocha Bepeck

Hello
It seems i'm being flagged for spamming for some reason.
Could you please review this?
thanks in advance.

Karen Yu

Karen Yu

Hi there,

Can I please know the reason why my account has been flagged for spam? I believe this action was performed in error, and please know that this account was created just for sharing the video editing pieces I work on, not for any other purposes. Please let me know and advise how I could not be flagged by changing the setting if necessary.

Thank you very much and very much appreciate your reply!

URBANO

URBANO

Hello! I've been flagged for spam.
I've created this account just to share the videos I create.
Can you please review this?
Thanks so much!

Jennifer Shull

Jennifer Shull

Hi,

I have been marked as spam and I'm not sure why? I have created content with media that I have purchased the rights or have permission to use. Can you please help me. I do not need to upload them here and can take them off. I would still like to use Vimeo though for my personal use and now I can not! :(

Any help is appreciated!
Jennifer

Market Fuel Media

Market Fuel Media

Hello there

my account is flagged as spam and may I know the possible reason. It added my social media links and waited for my video to be ready and when I come back to upload it after 3 days it says flagged. Kindly check it and rectify it - flagging good businesses ia not a GOOD BUSINESS ETHICS.

Link: vimeo.com/marketfuelmedia

Rafael Murador

Rafael Murador

Hi There!
I've been flagged for spam and I upload just videos made by myself.
I think this confusion was made because today I created a page on Vimeo for the place I work for called URBANO, and on its page I uploaded 2 videos that I have also in my personal page.
I uploaded the same videos in both pages because I'm a freelancer and I also work in this place.
Please consider this request.
Thanks a lot!
Rafael.

Link: vimeo.com/rafaelmurador; vimeo.com/urbanopropaganda

Lola Rayn

Lola Rayn

Hello. I have been flagged. can you please fix this please. I haven't even started using this account yet. haha. thank you so much.

Link: vimeo.com/lolarayn

Wellocity Inc.

Wellocity Inc. PRO

Hi, We uploaded two videos to test and just upgraded to pro as our intended use is clearly for business.
Can you please review the following message and advise on next steps?

If you believe this is an error, please post here so we can review your account.Thanks
Link: vimeo.com/wellocity

Timas Maustiklis

Timas Maustiklis

Hello,

I have been flagged as spammer. Don't have a clue why this happened. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks,
Timas

Jen Ratliff-Towner

Jen Ratliff-Towner

Hi There. I am a student attempting to upload a video for a design competition. This video was completed as part of a class project and it was flagged. Help?

Jen Ratliff-Towner

Jen Ratliff-Towner

Sorry, forgot to add: it's the Bela Lagosi's Dead video on my account. Thank you.

dhruv singh

dhruv singh

Hi, I just wanted to know why my account has been flagged. This is a video posting portal right. I think I didn't violate anything! so give the access again for posting video.

First Light

First Light

Hi, Why has my account been flagged? I just signed up today. Please advise.

Brianna Danae Forst

Brianna Danae Forst

I was flagged in an attempt to turn in an original video for my class. I would really appreciate if this could be fixed ASAP.

Thanks!

John Parenteau

John Parenteau

My account was flagged as well. Not sure why. I was just watching and liking videos...

Urso Photography

Urso Photography

I upgraded to PRO and my account is still saying flagged. Please fix it! This will be a business account.

Robert Kimbrell

Robert Kimbrell

HI, got flagged...my Book trailer was not intended to be spam. I have no copyright violations, have permission to use everything in the video. Perhaps Vimeo considers me a business?
Please help

Ari Z

Ari Z

Hi, I got flagged, just trying to upload a video to share on Reddit. Nothing spammy or inappropriate, just two animals! :)

Pigssty Creations

Pigssty Creations

Hey, my account got flagged. Please help. I didn't do anything...

Ruslan Kudinov

Ruslan Kudinov

Hello! I had cancelled video uploading due to long upload time and system marked me as spammer!
Can you help, please? I was uploading an motion video for my company, there's no ads or innaporate content there.

MarketEdgeFX

MarketEdgeFX

Hello - Looks like my account got flagged as spam. Could you please review my video?

Many thanks.

Crosscut Media

Crosscut Media

Hello,

Our account which we just set up as instantly been flagged as spam? And our showreel which we just uploaded has been marked as private and can't be changed. Why is this?

REVEREND

REVEREND

Hey, my account was flagged. Please help me. I didnt spam. Greetings

Roxane Ouellet Corneau

Roxane Ouellet Corneau

Hey! You unflagged my account 23h ago, so I came to post my new DemoReel and BANG! Flag again! Why is that? Can't I just post on vimeo without being flag everytime :/ ? Is this because I put ''Video Game'' as a tag, 'cause OF COURSE my DemoReel is about video game...

Lien: vimeo.com/roxaneoc

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.