Mark

Mark Staff

Hey there! If you're reading this, it's probably because your account has been flagged for a possible violation of the Vimeo Terms of Service. This may involve posting spam or other content that violates our Guidelines. You can read about those here: vimeo.com/terms - vimeo.com/guidelines

Rest easy, it's probably just a false positive and there's a good chance you haven't actually done anything wrong at all! (This happens more often than not).

Commenting, uploading, and private messaging have been disabled on your account.

If you believe this is an error, please let us know so we can review your account! Cool? Cool.

Kim Olofsson

Kim Olofsson

Hi! Could you unlock my account?

Thanks!

Amy Horton

Amy Horton Staff

Hi there, Sorry for the trouble! It looks like our spam system flagged your account by mistake. You're all set now!

Bastian Killjoy

Bastian Killjoy

Hey guys, I am a musician waiting to share my film clip. Can you please unlock my account.

Kind regards

Amy Horton

Amy Horton Staff

Hi there, Sorry for the trouble! It looks like our spam system flagged your account by mistake. You're all set now!

Best rowing machine

Best rowing machine

Why My account has been flagged. I am sharing amazon videos to promote their business so this is not spamming so please review my account.

Amy Horton

Amy Horton Staff

Hi there, I un-flagged your account for spam! However, I noticed that you're uploading videos on behalf of a business. In order to host commercial content to Vimeo, you must upgrade to a Vimeo PRO account: vimeo.com/pro.

You can read more about our content guidelines here: vimeo.com/help/guidelines#commercial

I'll give you some time to make the purchase. Please check your e-mail for an important message about the status of your account. If you have any questions, you can respond to that email and I'd be happy to discuss this with you. Thank you!

VuHaus

VuHaus

Please review our account. thanks.

Amy Horton

Amy Horton Staff

Amy Horton

Amy Horton Staff

myfacetube

myfacetube

Hello... I've been marked as spam but Idon't see any information why and I can't think of a reason.

Is it possible to unlock it?

greets Thomas

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Sky Host

Sky Host

We offer best Web Hosting in Pakistan with latest feature (+924235942212). VPS hosting is available at Sky Host at reasonable cost. Cheap reseller hosting companies provide affordable services packages Sky Host is one of them. You can also Purchase Domain name with hosting in .pk, .com.pk domain at Sky Host in all over the Pakistan and international

Link: skyhost.pk/web-hosting-in-pakistan

Naomi Laeuchli

Naomi Laeuchli

Hey, my account seems to have been flagged. Not sure why. If it's a mistake, I'd love to have it unflagged and if it was on purpose I'd love to know why so I can avoid whatever the error on my part was in the future.

Thanks!

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Wixpa Marketing

Wixpa Marketing

Hello Sir My account is gonna flagged and what i do it become Flagged and Now what to do.

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Hi there, I un-flagged your account for spam! However, I noticed that you're uploading videos on behalf of a business. In order to host commercial content to Vimeo, you must upgrade to a Vimeo PRO account: vimeo.com/pro.

You can read more about our content guidelines here: vimeo.com/help/guidelines#commercial

I'll give you some time to make the purchase. Please check your e-mail for an important message about the status of your account. If you have any questions, you can respond to that email and I'd be happy to discuss this with you. Thank you!

Megan Kinninment

Megan Kinninment

Hi, my account has been flagged and I am not sure why? I am happy to correct anything I may have done wrong! Thank you!

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

Milisa

Milisa Staff

yassinovic90

yassinovic90

Hi Admin
Really I do not know exactly why it was lock my account
Please explain
And I will work to correct errors
Or delete the intended video
Please reconsider my account please

Milisa

Milisa Staff

cameron solomon

cameron solomon

my video says private but i want it to be viewed by the public and it is also flagged..can someone help? thanks

Juliza

Juliza

my account has been spam and flag by mistake. cam you help to unlock it so that I can post a message? thanks

Milisa

Milisa Staff

Floyd Meyer

Floyd Meyer

Can't upload any videos. Saying I've been spam but I didn't. Only uploaded one Video. Have a Look please.

Milisa

Milisa Staff

The Frown

The Frown

Cant upload videos. Please can you let me help! Saying my account is blocked!!!

Milisa

Milisa Staff

The Frown

The Frown

Please review my account!!!!

zoe danger

zoe danger

Hi
My account has been blocked
Please review and restore
Thank you

FXLider

FXLider

when i wanted to change privacy of the video I got this message "Your account has been flagged for spam, and your ability to edit videos will be affected. If you believe this action was performed in error, please contact our support here." I opened a vimeo account about an hour go, why is is treated like spam and I cannot chane video privacu to public.

Wixpa Marketing

Wixpa Marketing

I can't Upload New Stuff it show Error Your Account is Flagged

Please Sir REsolve My issue

Link: wixpa.com

Kristoff Grospe

Kristoff Grospe Staff

MOZE APP

MOZE APP

Hi, my account has been flagged for a possible violation of the Vimeo Terms of Service.

I read the Commercial Content Guidelines and found some information as below:

"Exception! If you’re an independent production company, artist, or non-profit, you may use any account type (Basic, Plus, or PRO) to showcase your creative work."

I started as an independent development for iOS about one year ago, I want to create some apps which can make the life easier for people. I use Vimeo to share some intro videos for the users because I think Vimeo is a great platform for my need. Is any chance I can continue to use Vimeo to showcase my app without upgrading my account to Vimeo PRO? Thank you very much.

You can refer my iOS app as below:

Link: Website: mozeapp.com

MCP Yachts

MCP Yachts PRO

Boa tarde,

Favor verifica minha conta, ela foi sinalizada como spam, mas sou Vimeo Pro. Aguardo a revisão para que eu possa divulgar meus vídeos.

Obrigado

Milisa

Milisa Staff

MCP Yachts

MCP Yachts PRO

Please check my account, it was flagged as spam, but I'm Vimeo Pro. I look forward to reviewing so I can spread my videos.

Thanks

Happy Guys

Happy Guys

Please check my account as well. Signed up in February, but just started uploading today. Please resolve this.

Mika Berghein

Mika Berghein

Hiyaaaaa, this is actually the second time this has happened to me, I don't know what I did wrong?

Vanesa Pagani

Vanesa Pagani

Hola, fui marcado como spam y no puedo utilizar la cuenta. Saludos.

Angela Pettera

Angela Pettera

I've uploaded my first video and my account has been flagged.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.