Jade Sherer

Jade Sherer

I put up a slideshow "video" made it private and invited members to view it but they are not allowed in. What am I missing?

Mark

Mark Staff

Link please?

Also - please note the members you invite must be Vimeo members. You cannot invite non-members to view it.

Jade Sherer

Jade Sherer

vimeo.com/53942723

thank you Mark....the people I invited ARE members and they tell me they are unable to view it because it is private

Sarah Harrington

Sarah Harrington Plus

Having similar problem with a private video, getting "Conversion about to begin" for videos that seemed to work yesterday.

Jade Sherer

Jade Sherer

When I try to add people to my privacy list it tells me Vimeo can't find them and yet all the people told me they have signed up as members. hmmm.

Jade Sherer

Jade Sherer

please delete these names after you get them so they aren't public.
I believe they are only regular free members...they do not have to be vimeo plus members do that? I subscribed just so I could get this slide show to them.

Jade Sherer

Jade Sherer

can I email them to you so they are not public? thanks

Jade Sherer

Jade Sherer

so, obviously I just sent them rather than emailing them to you. Sorry, but I think I'm confused...not sure how to link you to their accounts other than through email. They all just signed on to view...I don't think they have paid accounts. Can this still work? sighhhhh

Jade Sherer

Jade Sherer

good morning Mark...thanks for picking up the ball. I think Ian deleted the email addresses which is fine. I have made SOME progress but where I stand now is that I have a few people whose vimeo membership name is identical to others...I'd like to know how to make a distinction between them. IS there a way to add their number or email to identify them further? I'm slowly whittling this mystery down...it's taken a while. I'd appreciate your help.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.