Public Television of Armenia

Public Television of Armenia PRO

Dear Sir/Madam
I'm from Public TV of Armenia. As you know, we are using the services of your company. While purchasing some plays or storage, we always receive automatic invoices from you. But I would like to tell you that as we are a state company, we need invoices to be issued quite differently. That is to say, we want to receive different invoices for storage or plays . How can we arrange this request. We would like to continue to cooperate with Vimeo, but we also need the documents to be issued in accordance with the requirements of our legislation. Would you please help me with this request.

Thanks in advance. Your quickest support on this topic will be appreciated by our side as an evidence of efficient cooperation with you. If needed, I can give my e-mail address to the respective person from your financial division to discuss the related issue.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Link: www. 1tv.com

Dear Mark,
Thanks for feedback,

I have written to vimeo support team and looking forward them to answer to me ASAP.

Link: 1tv.am

Dear Alex D,
I have again written to you to the support@vimeo.com about the requested invoicing system for our company. I sugges to mention the following in the invoices:

1. 50 GB Storage at the devises located in the premises of Vimeo in USA /please indicate/. This is requested because I want the following to be mentioned in the invoices that the equipments and devises in which the storages are kept, are located out of Armenia.

2. 100 000 online plays by the equipments and devises located in the premises of Vimeo in the USA /this is requested because I need the following to be mentioned in the invoice that the additional plays are provided by Vimeo with its devises located outside the Republic of Armenia/.

If you have better description of the abovementioned, please write to my e-mail address: arayik.hakobyan@armtv.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you ASAP, cause I need this to be mentioned in the invoice starting from January 2013.

Regards.

Arayik.

Dear Alex D,

After the description mentioned in the previous comment. the VAT of 20% /that is to be paid by our company to the Government of Republic of Armenia/ should be added to the invoices issud by you. I will be much grateful to you if you send the invoices to us with a relevant signature and a stamp as a legislative requirement from you Government.

Thanks.

Looking forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Mark

Mark Staff

Please keep this conversation in the email - we cannot help you with this matter in the forums.

OK. I have written to you to the e-mail address: support@vimeo.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you to my e-mail: arayik.hakobyan@armtv.com.

Thanks in advance.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Thanks for emailing! Going to lock this thread so we can follow up there.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.