Daniel Mark Wright

Daniel Mark Wright

Hi all, I'm looking for a composer for my short film Sonyata. It follows a jogger in the woods who eats some hallucinogenic berries by accident and ends up tripping as he walks through the woods. I need an atmospheric and almost ambient soundtrack with elements of distortion and or dubsteppy sounds. If anybody can help that'd be great!

unread pages

unread pages

Hi,

Sounds like an interesting project.

Please visit my site soundcloud.com/unreadpages and there are a couple of tracks there which might be the sort of thing: "Moose Breath", "The leaves were full of Children", Pond Life", etc

Cheers

Peter

buz

buz

Hey Daniel.
Sounds like an interesting project.
My name is buz, and I have just completed an MA in composing for film and TV in London.
This is a selection of my finished work, let me know if you are interested via my website.

all the best,

Link: thisisbuz.co.uk

Neemscores

Neemscores

Hey Daniel, I would love to compose some music for this. I'm studying electronic music at SAE in Australia. I'm in a band too and do a lot of dub and electronic music as a solo project. Would love to give it a go. You can hear some of my music scores at soundcloud.com/neem-1

If your interested give me an email back at Shea.halge@gmail.com

Cheers
Shea

Link: Www.soundcloud.com/neem-1

Blanksound

Blanksound

Hey Daniel,

You should try Nostalgic Home Highways - he's a really great ambient artist from Canada. You can license his music on our site blanksound.com

You might also try Silent Tourettes for something a little more up-tempo - he's a really great artist from the UK. silenttourettes.blanksound.com/

Shoot me an email and I'll help you find something great - we can contact the artists directly if you need customized licensing terms.
contact@blanksound.com

Link: nostalgic-home-highways.blanksound.com/

DJ Cinemas

DJ Cinemas

My name is Josh and I am a film and media composer. I am very interested in helping your project. I have a studio in my home, as well as complete access to 33 1/3 Recording Studio to record live musicians. I use Music Studio, Pro Tools, Logic Pro with M-Audio 66 Key MIDI Keyboard. Please listen to some samples of my music on: soundcloud.com/joshuahamilton-1/sets/film-scoring-4. If you are interested email me at: (hami.christ@gmail.com) and I can send you a resume of my work. Best of luck on your project.

Vincent Andelmoth

Vincent Andelmoth

Hello Daniel!

If you wish you can check my bandcamp page and if you are interested you can drop me a line at inscissors@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance

Vincent

Link: inscissors.bandcamp.com/

Shima

Shima

Hi
There is a selection of my music here on the vimeo channel. Plus on my site below. Check out Membrane.

Link: shima.co.nz

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.