Shawn Cornett

Shawn Cornett Plus

This is 2 weeks in a row that after the video finished processing, it is unavailable to watch. Is there something I need to do different when compressing or uploading? thanks!

Link: vimeo.com/57460446

Mark

Mark Staff

This one should've worked. I'll try sending it back through our transcoders.

Shawn Cornett

Shawn Cornett Plus

Mark,
Do I need to reconfigure my video then and delete the one I uploaded and then upload a new one. I thought that I had edited it within the compression guidelines you all recommended. Thanks!
Shawn

Mark

Mark Staff

Yes, you should re-compress it. The compression details you used are quite different from what we recommend.

maladeta

maladeta

I need to have the video working for tomorrow morning (GMT). Could you provide a solution soon?

Mark

Mark Staff

Hey everyone - i'm having our developers look into this issue right now - sorry about this!!

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. I'm running your video through our system and it should be available shortly. We are looking into why this issue occurred.

ailev

ailev Plus

Thank you, my issue is resolved now! All videos are online.

maladeta

maladeta

It seems it's working. Thanks!!

Colin Tipping

Colin Tipping PRO

I am getting "Only people outside of Vimeo.com can see this video" on new videos uploaded today. Is this a setting that can be changed?

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi Joelle, I am running your video through our encoder again. Please let us know if it is not playing within the hour. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ashley Loynton

Ashley Loynton

I believe I have used the same video settings as my only other uploaded video, but am getting the same video unavailable message for this one. Such a shame as need to share it with the School I work at.

any help would be hugely appreciated!

Link: vimeo.com/57481625

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi Ashley, I am running your video through our encoder again. Please let us know if it is not playing within the hour. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ashley Loynton

Ashley Loynton

Thank you ever so much for the efficient response!! I will try it again in the morning before work.

Mark

Mark Staff

Well that's odd. We have zero information about this video whatsoever - there appear to be no files associated with it on our server. I'll have our developers take a look at this and see if there's anything that can be done.

Brandon Kennedy

Brandon Kennedy

damn! i don't even know what happened. i just need to be able to download it again so i can use some of the old footage. haven't watched it in years and don't have any of the OC either. thanks for your help!

Shelvin Lamb

Shelvin Lamb

Having the same issue with my 'snapshot' 7 plus minute clip over the past few days. Tried multiple computers, so that can't be the issue.

sinapz editorial

sinapz editorial PRO

Mark,
I don't want it open to the community. I'm trying to share links with my clients. This has worked in the past, but recently it has failed.

Mark

Mark Staff

Well, you have a PRO account now, so you can no longer use these links. You must either share the video review page link or create a portfolio (or embed it elsewhere).

Mark

Mark Staff

I will try re-converting this for you right now

Guilherme Faria

Guilherme Faria

Hey, can I have the same help. My video is "Unavaiable " also and I have another one that went online just fine... Is is fixable or should i try another upload?

vimeo.com/58172103

zoupy

zoupy

Hey, my video seems to be 'unavailable'... could I get some help please? Thank you!

Link: vimeo.com/58286219

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi there, sorry for the trouble! tThat video appears to play back fine on this end. Are you still experiencing a problem with this video?

If so, could you please answer the following questions:

1. Please provide a screen shot of the error you are seeing.
  2. Which browser or browsers do you see the error occurring in?
  3. Which operating system are you using?
  4. Do you see this error with other videos, or just the one you linked to above?

Thanks!

HRM Research Institute GmbH

HRM Research Institute GmbH PRO

hello there,

i'm getting the "will be available for viewing shortly"-message too, as soon as i try to view the video from its allowed url (set in pro privacy settings). playback on vimeo is possible, though. already re-uploaded it, unfortunately, this didn't work either. google had no answers, didn't find any in this forum, too.

any ideas? thanks!

Link: vimeo.com/58092136

Mark

Mark Staff

I'll try pushing this back through our encoders right now

Aprajita

Aprajita

Hello! Uploaded my video twice, and the link says, 'Link is unavailable'. Is there anything that went wrong in the uploading?

Link: vimeo.com/59332136

Pink Lemon

Pink Lemon

Having the same problem, I am using the same encoding/compression settings I have used for a bunch of other videos that have worked fine... Help!

Link: vimeo.com/59379774

Highland College Ministry

Highland College Ministry Plus

I've uploaded with what I believe to be the correct compression settings, but after completion of the upload and processing I'm getting a "This Video Is Unavailable" error. Would appreciate some help, thanks!

Link: vimeo.com/59383563

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.