Ev Alexander

Ev Alexander

Need a minimalist piece with preferably just piano and maybe some light strings about 3 minutes long. Possibly starting in a minor key and finishing in a major? Credited but unpaid. Thanks!

pit80

pit80

Hello :) This is my compositions level

soundcloud.com/radik80
if u accept my level..we can discuss detials by mail or skype or any messenger :)..
my contacts email: pitanime@mail.ru

advancedspectrum

advancedspectrum

Hi, I am looking to work on very selective projects. Here is an example of my work - youtube.com/watch?v=v8TCpv_He0Q

I can compose much more minimalistic than this and keep the feel very sparse and moody. Can be discussed. Would like to know more about your project. Can give you more information about me on request.
Thanks.

Neemscores

Neemscores

Hey Evan,
I love to have a go at your piece. You an check out some of my stuff at vimeo.com/neemscores/videos

I don't have any minimalist piano stuff up but can do. Give me an email back at Shea.halge@gmail.com

Blanksound

Blanksound

Hey Evan,
Have a listen to this track it might be close to what you are looking for. Stray Theories is a New Zealand based composer and a really nice guy. He is in our network and we can help you with the licensing - its what we do!
If you are looking for something original composed you could also post your project on our site and we will share it among our network of artists.
Let me know how I can help!

Link: blanksound.com/stray-theories/track/1050/everyone-falls

Shima

Shima

Hi
This might be what you are looking for. It covers all the points in your description.

Link: vimeo.com/59434929

pit80

pit80

Hello :) This is my compositions level

soundcloud.com/radik80
if u accept my level..we can discuss detials by mail or skype or any messenger :)..
my contacts email: pitanime@mail.ru

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.