Alex Jordan

Alex Jordan

The issue I'm having seems to be a problem with compression for uploading to vimeo. When I play exported projects on my own desktop, I can hear the original dialogue track in the original movie file as well as the score I've added. However, after uploading, I no longer hear the score, only the original movie file audio. I'm working on OSX 10.6.8 with Logic Express 9, and compressing to low-complexity AAC, so I'm not sure where I'm going wrong here. Any help would be great, thanks.

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Yep, I can view it. I'm downloading your source file now, so I'll get back to you soon when I have more info!

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Ok, I've given your source file a look and it does appear that the score is there and not in the Vimeo version. I'm running your clip back through the conversion process, so it should be back up and running within the hour. Let me know once it's back up if you're still encountering the audio issue and we'll look further in to the issue.

Alex Jordan

Alex Jordan

Hey, just checked back and the video is still playing sans soundtrack. Plan B?

Alex Jordan

Alex Jordan

Wanted to bump this back to the top, still having this issue. Thanks.

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Hey Alex- ok, so I'm having a developer take a closer look and I'll get back to you as soon as I know more!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.