Conscious Fiction

Conscious Fiction

My name is Esther I have spent the last few years creating an enhanced media novella about an orphan Rock Star, “November Fox” who travels multiple dimensions of reality, such as the conscious/subconscious, future and past etc

I now look for a TALENTED video artist who has interest in surrealism and consciousness and has time and interest in making a series of video clips for upcoming “November Fox” songs. Listen to Link.

Initially not a paid job, yet a chance to showcase your talents and co-create with another creative. I’m on a mission to make great consciousness shifting art. In time, with success of the whole project, we will have a budget to work with for future clips.

There will be a lot of marketing for the book, so naturally an audience for the music videos as it is cross promoted.

I am looking for someone to work together with long term, so that when the project grows, we are a team who all reap the benefits together.

Email me:
esther@conscious-fiction.com

Link: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23838703/Temp/NovemberFoxMusic2014.mp3

serjo

serjo

esther@conscious-fiction.comРЕЗЮМЕ

РЕЗЮМЕ
руководителя проекта

Кобзев Сергей Васильевич родился 30.04.1957г., в городе Воронеже Воронежской области. Проживает по адресу: город Санкт-Петербург, ул. Глинки, д.1, кВ.7. Гражданство российское.

Президент Общественного фонда «Санкт-Петербургский общественный фонд поддержки и развития системы исполнения наказаний»

E-mail: s_kobzev2002@mail.ru

Link: kobzarini.ru

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.