GENRE PIC

GENRE PIC

Hi, my name's Jonathan Mendoza. I'm filming a short horror film this summer and need a music composer.

The story's about three roommates who discover the frightening truth behind their missing neighbors. I'd describe it as "the cast of Friends finds the VHS from The Ring."

The short will be about 20-25 minutes long, and I'm looking for a composer who could come up with sitcom/comedy type music that slowly becomes more distorted or eerie as the picture moves along. The score would need to be a slow burn that gradually gets creepier, more intense as it goes along.

This is a low-budget, student thesis film, but I'm willing to negotiate compensation. Thanks and I hope to hear from some up and coming composers!

Mitchell Wiseman

Mitchell Wiseman

Hello Jonathan,

I am an experienced composer, with three feature films to my name. I have worked on several shorts, documentaries, ad campaigns, you name it!

You can find some of my work here soundcloud.com/mitchell-wiseman-composer/autumn-2013-showreel-mitch

My last project was a horror film, so I would have no trouble transitioning to your project.

Please get back to me at mitchwise@hotmail.com

I look forward to your response.

Regards,
Mitch wiseman

antriksh_b

antriksh_b

Hi Jonathan,
I have quite a lot of experience of working with short horror films before and making music scores for this genre in particular, as I harbor a great amount of interest in the horror genre of movies. You can check out some of my work samples at soundcloud.com/antrikshbali and mail me at antrikshbali@hotmail.com if you want me to work on your project
Kind Regards
Antriksh Bali

Link: antrikshbali.com

Roly Witherow

Roly Witherow

Hi,

I'm interested in scoring this film. I've recently finished scoring a feature length horror film so I have experience in this genre. Please take a look at my site and get in touch if interested.

Thanks,

Roly

rolywitherow.com

Link: rolywitherow.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.