Timothy David Orme

Timothy David Orme Plus

I'm currently working on a film project that one feature length film composed of a number of shorter films, each directed by a different director. All of the films will be relatively short (1-5 minutes, I'm assuming), and will be based of a book of poems written by Kim Gek Lin Short, The Residents.

Presently, none of the films have been created, so I'm looking for as many directors as I can find to do one of the sections, particularly a few female directors.

Chances are these films will be quite experimental and free formed, so if you have any interest in the project, please contact me for more information!

Thanks,

T.

Videographers

Videographers

Dude,
I read many posts like yours and you guys always forget the most important thing :)
What it is?

-->WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?

Timothy David Orme

Timothy David Orme Plus

I did say what it is. It's a larger film compiled of shorter films based off a book of poems. I'm on Colorado, but people are going to have freedom to do what they like with their films, so that doesn't really matter.

S.M. Witherow

S.M. Witherow

I would like to participate. I'm still learning the ropes of filmmaking, I won't lie, but I'm highly artistic and adaptable; I think I could do well on this.

Perygl Productions

Perygl Productions

Hi, were a bunch of filmmakers in Wales and we'd be interested in doing one of the poems. What poems are there exactly?

Rishabh Shrivastav

Rishabh Shrivastav

Hi Timothy,

Please give me more information. Thanks

smartsimplicity@gmail.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.