Jennifer Bolivar

Jennifer Bolivar

Hello There,
My name is Jennifer Bolivar, I am currently a student at The Los Angeles Film School. I’m co directing a documentary, about a woman who at seven months pregnant lost her child in the womb. She explains how she coped with coming home with empty arms. Her story is inspiring and I believe that it will bring light to a subject that most people have gone through. Mid way into the documentary we reveal that she is once again pregnant we follow her up until the birth of her daughter Lily born July 25, 2012. If interested please email me at J.bolivar@lafilm.edu

antonis remoundos

antonis remoundos

Dear Jennifer Bolivar

My name is Antonis Remoundos and I am a composer|violinist.
I would be honoured collaborating with you.
You can see some of my work at:

youtube.com/user/antonisremoundos?feature=watch

Should you need any further information, please feel free to call me in 0030 6970977605 or contact me at aremoundos@gmail.com.

Yours sincerely
Antonis Remoundos
Composer|Violinist
Liviis 5-7 Zografou 15771 Greece
0030 6970977605
aremoundos@gmail.com

Malcolm Richards

Malcolm Richards

Hi Jennifer,

I'd be very interested in scoring your documentary. Please check out my music on my website. Tracks like 'Start, Stop', 'Never Leave Me' and 'The Stars Were Gone' display an emotive range that may suit the tone of your documentary.

Best Wishes

Malcolm

Link: mjrmusic.com

Jennifer Bolivar

Jennifer Bolivar

Thank you I sent you a private message on your website with more info.

Damon Apollo

Damon Apollo

hey heres my work soundcloud.com/damonthomas im cool wit no pay i need the exposure id love to score your documentary im trying to get into film scoring and things like that

Angela Sharman

Angela Sharman

Hi there, I would love to work with you if you are still looking for a composer ...My name is Angela Sharman and I can write for a wide range of music and instrumentation (soundcloud link:

soundcloud.com/angmuz

Your subject matter sounds very sensitive and emotional, I believe some of my existing compositions could fit, or be adapted, also I can write to specifics.

One of my solo piano compositions was shortlisted for a New Music prize among five finalists in Denmark, 2010, (you tube link of my performance of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NEC1aoLfEY

I try to write emotional melodic music, and everything from solo piano pieces to my flirtation with small orchestras, inbetween being a mum of two young children (which sometimes means me writing music at 3 am!) ...current projects include a student's short film here in the UK, at editing stage, and a piece for piano and small orchestra ...

If you like my style then please feel free to email me at aek777@live.com
Thanks, Angela

Malcolm Galloway

Malcolm Galloway

Hi, I'm the singer/songwriter/guitarist/keyboard player from London based rock band Hats Off Gentlemen It's Adequate, but I also write music suitable for films, including experimental (horror film type unpleasant music), classical, minimalist, ambient/chillout, electronica, and blues. I'm interested in either providing existing music for films, or developing collaborations with interesting film-makers.

The link below is to a sampler of short extracts from a variety of tracks in a wide range of styles. If you'd like to hear my rock band material visit reverbnation.com/itsadequate, or to see some of my videos, visit youtube.com/itsadequate

If you'd like to discuss possible collaboration on films or other media, please email hatsofffb at gmail.com

soundcloud.com/malcolm-itsadequate/music-for-films-sampler-1
Best wishes,
Malcolm

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.