tommi murshed-parish

tommi murshed-parish

Hi everyone,

We are looking for a composer and a sound designer for our short film. Despite being made on a minimal budget, it looks to have turned out very well, and we genuinely have high hopes that it will do well on the festival circuit.

Like many films it is an entirely collaborative effort; with any luck those who view the film may decide they would benefit from being involved.

The vimeo link to the rough cut is password protected; anyone wishing to view it is more then welcome to just leave a post here and I will private message them with it, and if you can keep it to yourselves that would be much appreciated.

Look forward to hearing back from everyone,

Tommi

Link: vimeo.com/51433506

Byron Bullock

Byron Bullock

Hey Tommy,

I'm not sure if you guys are still in need of a sound designer, what with this list being 3 weeks old now but...... I'm an experienced sound designer that would love to get involved. I'm NOT a composer like everyone eles here, I'm a sound designer and effects editor that could bring a fresh angle to your short. Check out my website to se my creadits and show reel. byronbullock.com

Cheers

Byron

Link: byronbullock.com

Wenda Zonnefeld

Wenda Zonnefeld Plus

Hi! I am a Composer / Sound Designer. If you PM me the password, I'll send you a password as well :) It's for a 3 min film currently in currently in contests. I acted as the Composer / Sound Designer / Foley Artist / Performer on Four Instruments and it just won the MetroCAF :) I also have other awards - check out my website wendaz.com

buz

buz

Hey, Tommi my name is buz
I am adding my name to the growing list...
If you feel my work is appropriate or you know of anyone else who is in need of sound/music.
Give me a shout!

all the best,

Link: thisisbuz.co.uk

antonis remoundos

antonis remoundos

Hello.......

My name is Antonis Remoundos and I am a composer|violinist.
I would be honoured collaborating with you.
You can see some of my work at:

youtube.com/user/antonisremoundos?feature=watch

Should you need any further information, please feel free to call me in 0030 6970977605 or contact me at aremoundos@gmail.com.

Yours sincerely
Antonis Remoundos
Composer|Violinist
Liviis 5-7 Zografou 15771 Greece
0030 6970977605
aremoundos@gmail.com

Daniel Bruce

Daniel Bruce

Hi there!

My name is Dan and I'm a composer/multi instrumentalists who writes ambient electronic pieces withpiano sections and world percussion.

Here is a link to one of my tracks if you're interested.

Link: soundcloud.com/mindandmatter

Michael Williams

Michael Williams

Hello Mr. Murshed-Parish,
My specialty in composing is heavy-motif driven orchestral tracks, be it intense, emotional, or a combination of the two. My three biggest influences are John Williams, Nobuo Uemtasu (Final Fantasy series), and Yoko Shimomura (Kingdom Hearts series).
However, I also enjoy writing music outside my comfort zone (just recently I started writing an electronic track), and perhaps could adapt to the needs of your video if necessary. Below is a link to my Facebook page, where my best works are available for listening (though I am currently working on many more).
Even if you do not end up choosing me, I would still like to see the video so that perhaps I can grow in my composing abilities.

Good luck to you and your video, and I hope to hear back from you!
-Michael Williams

Link: facebook.com/mdubcomposing

AxMusik

AxMusik Plus

Hello,

I would be very interested in seeing your .

You can see some examples of my work on my website.

martynaxe.com

and you can email me from there.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Best,

Martyn.

Martin Hogenauer

Martin Hogenauer

Hi Tommi

I'd like to see your movie, grasp its atmosphere and think about proper music genre/style,
that i'd compose for it. I might present you some initial ideas. Please send me link with password.
Lately I am focused more on trailer music, so if you pick any composer, i could still be of use.

My works of different genres, you'll find here :
soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you

Regards
Martin

Link: soundcloud.com/martin-von-hagenau

Krisztian Vass

Krisztian Vass

Hi Tommi,

Please have a listen to my work at krisztianvass.com

Also could you send me please the password for the video?

Thank you,

Krisztian

Link: krisztianvass.com

Vincent Andelmoth

Vincent Andelmoth

Greetings,

if you wish you can listen to same work samples here and if you would be interested you can contact me at : inscissors@hotmail.com

Thank you very much in advance!

inscissors.bandcamp.com/

myspace.com/inscissors

Franz Komsan Vor

Franz Komsan Vor

Hi….

My name is Franz. I'm film composer base in Hollywood. I have done a couple student film and community TV show.
I would like to work with you on your project.

If you might schedule a convenient time to meet. You may also contact me on my email or my cell phone.
I look forward to meeting you and learning more about the upcoming project.

Sincerely Yours,

Franz Komsan Vor
Film Composer & Orchestrator
komsanvor.com
M : +1(310) 968-9783

Link: komsanvor.com

Giovanni Tria

Giovanni Tria

Hi!

I'd love to be involved!

I write music for media and I'd be very happy to help you out with this film.

Please feel free to visit my website and/or my soundcloud to see some of my work.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best

Giovanni

Links: giovannitria.com, soundcloud.com/ivano-tria

Madsen Studios LLC

Madsen Studios LLC Plus

Hey,

If you still need a composer, I'm available. Check out my website for samples of my work as well as quotes from happy clients and peers. Hope to work with you soon! Best of luck in your search.

Thanks,

Nate Madsen

Link: madsenstudios.com

Evgenie Martinov

Evgenie Martinov

Hi!
I could help you with music and sound if you want. You can listen some of my stuff at myspace.com/euginmartinov. I think you need custom music so these pieces are just demos.
Hope to hear from you soon. (and i'm waiting for the pass...)
Sincerely, Evgenie.

Angela Sharman

Angela Sharman

Hi Tommi, I would love to collaborate with you! My main style is classical but I have other influences eg rock and ambient. Soundcloud link to my compositions:
soundcloud.com/angmuz
Artist's page: aek777.wix.com/angelaksharman
My most recent projects: 'Spectral Law' - a 10 minute short pilot, for Vancouver Film School, confirmed by VFS as finished, October 2012, have completed full score for small orchestra and piano, includes a range of emotive music from nostalgia via quirky humour to horror!
'Emily' - A surreal drama short by Marc Simms and Ryan Hickey. In production, currently working on score,, again am scoring for small orchestra and working on music/leitmotifs for the different characters from the script before I receive the actual film footage.
Working with Sheffield singer songwriter Rob Playford (playfio.com), providing keyboards for his produced tracks ...please see link below about our project!

I hope to collaborate with you :o)

Link: playfio.com/2012/10/laid-back-one-to-put-your-feet-up-to.html

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.