We had the chance to be responsible for the making of all cinematic TV spots and trailers for online FPS game 'Army Rage'.
For this project we made four video editings: 10, 15, 20 and 30 seconds.
This time the idea was to prepare even more realistic version of the game. The intensity and the scale of the stages were also increased. All the work (except for some basic models from the game) was made by two persons only.
Yacuba team were very impressed and excited of the result again.
Army Rage :: Cinematic TV Spot was featured on Ceiga:
FACTS & STATISTICS
- Including 6 shots (10 scenes) total (HD).
- Stuff members: 2 artists (Velichkov Bros.)
- Year of release: 2013
- In production: About 2 months.
- Actual duration of the production: About 1 month.
- There are only 4 200 000 (4.2M) polygons included in the biggest scene. Given that we have the possibility of support for more than 6 000 000 000 (6B) in real time.
- Average compositing layers (including passes, adjustments and FX): About 50 per scene.
- Ready made VFX footages have not been used.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?