I put the new Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 onto my AF101 and realized that
- the lens seems to be electronically (not mechanically) parfocal,
- the iris does not remain constant while zooming (even when set to f/5.6 or smaller apertures),
- the lens does not breathe when pulling focus at 14mm and breathes minimally at 140mm,
- you should switch off the OIS when panning or tilting the camera,
- the OIS is godsend when working handheld,
- the autofocus works unreliable and slow.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?