Time-track anything — baby moments, diet habits, commute times — in a zoomable, visual format and watch patterns emerge. It's your life, timelined.
A timeline about Health Habits, for example, could contain Timers to track eating, snacking, walking, sitting, and so on. Timelined's easy one-finger interface makes it easy.
• TAP a Timer button to record a one-time moment.
• TAP + HOLD to record an event duration.
• SWIPE LEFT to lock the timer button for longer events.
• TAP + HOLD anywhere in the timeline to add, edit, or delete items.
• DOUBLE TAP to zoom in for a closer look.
• TWO-FINGER TAP to zoom out to spot behavior patterns.
There's also a stats view showing detailed averages and totals.
More info here:
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?