This is a part of VerbalizeIt University. It features an innovative way for us to give back to our community in providing valuable learning curves and increase on-the-job application. It includes comprehensive lessons, real case studies, self-assessment exercises; content reference sections, glossaries and summary materials for students quick reference after the course and in their future Marketing and Advertising Translations!
Summary: Learn why marketing and advertising translation is a growing market, how to communicate clearly with your client, improve your professional image and hone your skills in this specific sector of the translation industry!
· Learn a set of external, internal and interactive marketing techniques.
· Learn how to apply marketing techniques to translation industry.
· Understand the foundations for effective translation in this specific sector
• Responsibilities of a marketing and advertising translator and the skills required.
• Full lessons in how to avoid pitfalls and things to consider prior to accepting a project
• Real case studies for both successful and non-Successful campaigns with a closer look on why the campaign had the result it did.
• Marketing and Advertising glossary and other resources to use for success on future projects.
• A step by step instruction on things to assess before agreement to a project and how to successfully communicate your assessment with a client
• 5 Online exercises