How to install it:
1. Start by cleaning the paddle shaft with alcohol (make sure you get rid of any wax, silicone or similar)
2. Mark where do you want the grip to be positioned (maybe it's time to challenge yourself for a longer reach )
3. Starting by the power side of the shaft, peel part of the backing and carefully align it vertically.
4. Apply pressure along the grip
5. You can now start wrapping the grip around the shaft, peeling, wrapping and applying pressure all around.
6. On most paddles the grip would overlap (It's designed to work great overlapping, so don't worry).
7. Apply some pressure evenly all around and ... that's all
Some added suggestions:
Wait at least 6 hours before going to the water.
How to remove it:
Use a heat gun or hairdryer to remove it. It would soften the powerful adhesive and minimize sticky residuesere else