Attempt at a multi-move video clip with Mantis 2 hardware / software using a single hand held encoder and muliti-pass axes set up.
The encoder / software was set to their coarsest settings and together with using a 100mm macro lens has resulted in some slightly erratic movement that should be curable with more experience. (Pan, Tilt and Roll 600:1 gear ratio)
1) Intial Dolly move created with a start and end keyframe.
2) Pan + Dolly move made with handheld encoder controlling the pan stepper to keep the log in frame.
3) Roll + Pan + Dolly move as above but with encoder controlling the roll stepper to move towards flower heads.
4) Focus + Roll + Pan + Dolly move as above with encoder controlling the focus movement.
5) Run video move with all above axes controlling the camera movements.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?