Here is a video of the 5 books I'm reading at the moment (though I just finished reading Googled). They include:
1. Personality Plus by Florence Littauer (about understanding yourself and personality types)
2. Hipster Christianity by Brett McCracken (No its not about how to be a cool Christian)
3. Googled: The End of the World as We Know It (Very interesting book on the rise of Google)
4. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (Love this book, reminds me of old school charm and beautiful innocence)
5. Up Close and Personal With Jesus: Hearing the Voice of the Lord by Stuart Gramenz (A book about hearing the voice of Jesus)
I tried to experiment a little with the time format (3 sec, 4 sec, 5 sec, 6 sec and 7 sec) to make up a 25 sec video. Trying to break out of the usual 5x5 mode to experiment with different filming techniques and try new things.
The film quality is bit dodgy and I tried to experiment with the colour to make it sharp, crisp and clear, but it didn't turn out how I wanted because of poor lighting I think. Lesson learnt for next time: have good lighting. And now I realise I think I set the focus on manual for the first shot then didn't refocus it. (Hopefully that explains the blurry quality).
Beautiful music by DaVince called 'Microsoft Xylophone (TM)' - http://soundcloud.com/davince-1/microsoft-xylophone-tm
Equipment: Canon Powershot SX30 IS, Adobe Premiere Pro