1. The Pit - I modeled and textured around half of the tank, mostly the lower parts. I also rigged and animated everything shown except for the dust from the tires. I lit the spotlights. Additional modeling and texturing provided by Kris Spelce and David Edwards. Lighting and smoke by Kris Spelce.
2. Sorry Spin - I rigged and animated the camera and game pieces. I also did the lighting for the scene. Modeling and gameboard textures by Sam Knapp.
3. Chuck - I modeled and textured everything shown. Lighting by Kris Spelce.
4. Kitchen - I modeled and textured various parts of the room, including the fridge, stove, cabinets, and counter tops/tile. Additional modeling and texturing provided by Kris Spelce and David Edwards. Lighting by Kris Spelce.
5. Hokie Bird Rig - I rigged the full character. Model, textures, and animation by David Edwards. VT logo and lighting by Kris Spelce.
6. Kayak - I modeled and textured most of the kayak, and rigged the pedals/flippers. Additional modeling/texturing by David Edwards and Sam Knapp. Lighting and background by Kris Spelce.
7. Guitar - I modeled, textured, and lit the guitar for a product type shot.
8. The Polygator - The idea was to create a small world made of simple shapes. I modeled, rigged, lit, and animated everything shown.
Guitar and The Polygator are © to Joel Finney.
All other work © Exemplum.
Music by The OneUps. Used with permission.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?