Sivota is a small village at the coast of Epirus Prefecture, on the way to Parga from the capital city, Igoumenitsa
There are plenty beaches and a few tiny wooded inshore islands
Until 1913 Sivota were under the domination of Turks who called it Mourtos. In 1959 it was named Sivota after the homonym sea-battle taken place in the nearby islands during the Peloponnesian war (433 B.C.). It was a sea-battle of the Corinthian and Thesprotian navy against the Corfu naval forces ally of the Athenians
Shot on Canon 7D DSLR
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?