Time lapse sequences of photographs taken by the crew of expeditions
28 & 29 on-board the International Space Station from August to October,
2011, who to my knowledge shot these pictures at an altitude of around 350 km.
All credit goes to them.
Footage cleaned up and graded by Michael König.
Edited by Seanie G
Shooting locations in order of appearance:
1. Aurora Borealis Pass over the United States at Night
2. Aurora Borealis and eastern United States at Night
3. Aurora Australis from Madagascar to southwest of Australia
4. Northwest coast of United States to Central South America at Night
5. Islands in the Philippine Sea at Night
6. Pass over Eastern Asia to Philippine Sea and Guam
7. Pass over Southern California to Hudson Bay
8. Aurora Australis over Indian Ocean
9. Views of the Mideast at Night
10. Halfway around the World
11. Aurora Australis from the Southern to the Northern Pacific Ocean
12. Aurora Australis south of Australia
13. Night Pass over Central Africa and the Middle East
14. Night Pass over Mediterranean Sea
15. Evening Pass over the Sahara Desert and the Middle East
16. Pass over Canada and Central United States at Night
17. Aurora Borealis and the United States at Night
18. Eastern Europe to Southeastern Asia at Night
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?