Transcoding of the Ikonoskop A-Cam dII Cinema DNG footage provided by Peter Gustafsson & Per Svensson.
The mixed daylight and flourecents light is a good test for color grading.
I did 4 versions:
1) Basic color grading
2) Black & white film stock applied
3) Color film stock applied - Kodak style
4) Color film stock applied - Lumography style
1) Transcoding in my own DNG to ProRes software - output resolution 1280 x 720, 25 FPS, ProRes 422, Rec709
2) Cut with Premiere Pro CS 4 on MacBook Pro - Export to ProRes 422
Please download Quicktime file for full 1280 x 720 resolution.
See the transcoding software here: vimeo.com/48886514 (under development).
Software development in progress. Release planned for september/october 2012.
Subsribe to newsletter on: email@example.com
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?