There is a lot of movement in this video. I'm quickly learning that my little Flip really doesn't do too well with movement. Movement topped with lots of details like leafs just makes everything in the shot blurry.
1. Books I tried selling back to the campus bookstore. (They took two of them while the third is on Amazon waiting to be sold.)
2. The Front Green being setup for Graduation. (It looked much more expansive in person. I had an "ohh hell" moment with goosebumps and everything just seeing it.)
3. My parents and I waiting in my empty room. (They came to school to help me load my room on-campus into Jeepy.)
4. Duncan and Gabby's reaction to me first getting back to my folks' and into my room.
5. Let the loads of laundry begin. (Everything I had in my room stunk for reasons beyond my ultimate control. Everything that was washable got washed.)