God builds his church through persecution. When persecution happens, believers flee from one place to the next...and all the while the gospel spreads and more people hear and become Christ-followers. The book of Acts shows that 99% of believers working cross-culturally were there because of persecution. The other 1% were there because the church sent them. It’s the same pattern in the Old Testament in Exodus when the new King of Egypt came to power and oppressed the people of Israel. The more they were oppressed, the more they spread abroad.

AsiaLink are partnering with nationals in five of the top ten most persecuted countries. N.Korea, Afghanistan, Laos, Maldives and Iraq.

j vimeo.com/16650570

Loading more stuff…

Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?

Loading videos…