1.5 hr webinar for Final Cut Pro X users.
Roger Bolton of CoreMelt presents Motion Tracking & Screen Inserts in FCPX - TrackX powered by mocha (coremelt.com/). Mary Poplin from imagineer systems hosts and answers questions. (imagineersystems.com)
Topics Covered include:
• What is planar tracking, how to pick good objects for tracking
• tracking text using simple tracker
• replacing a bill board and simple masking of foreground objects
• screen replacement (drawing around edge of frame to avoid reflections)
• deleting bad track data and dealing with occlusions
• combining TrackX and SliceX for more complex effects
• tracking in a background to a moving green screen plate
Thank you for those that tuned in, for those that did not, enjoy this recap!