This is a gamplay preview video of Graviator, a project by students of the University of Applied Sciences Salzburg.
Graviator is a First-Person-Multiplayer-Shooter that is not about shooting enemies directly. Instead players have to manipulate gravitational forces in the game environment to the enemies' disadvantage.
• Ogre3D | rendering
• FMOD | managing sounds & music
• CEGui | display GUI and HUD
• Boost | threads & network
• LuaPlus | reading values during runtime for quick balancing
• Malte Langkabel | concept, programming
• Christian Winkler | concept, programming
• Stefan Ebner | concept, programming
• Mario Reichmann | concept art, 3D design
• Matthias Eckhardt | 3D design
• Romana Wagner | 3D design
• Manuel Eisl | sounds & music
• Hannah Langhagel | sounds
• Nicola Lieser | gui design