Subscribe to Channel: d.pr/fG8c
Free & Pro Tutorials: retutpro.com
Visit our Website:
• Free Photoshop Tutorials: retutpro.com
• Facebook: facebook.com/retutpro
• Twitter: twitter.com/retutpro
• Google+ : d.pr/yisQ
• Pinterest: pinterest.com/retutpro
• Website: manniphoto.com
• Facebook: facebook.com/manniphotography
• Twitter: twitter.com/manniphoto
About This Weeks Tutorial:
In this video tutorial, I will show you how to work with the Pen tool and also all the other features around the Pen tool. Once you've set a new anchor point, drag your line " Path " into the desired direction.
Once I've placed my anchor points, I will go to the Direct Selection tool and reposition my anchor points to fine tune them. While you are working with the Pen tool, you are able to hold the "alt" key and get into the "quick mode" option. Now you are able to move your anchor points freely.