Manniphoto | Retutpro
Subscribe to Channel: d.pr/fG8c
Free & Pro Tutorials: retutpro.com
Visit our Website:
• Free Photoshop Tutorials: retutpro.com
• Facebook: facebook.com/retutpro
• Twitter: twitter.com/retutpro
• Google+ : d.pr/yisQ
• Pinterest: pinterest.com/retutpro
• Website: manniphoto.com
• Facebook: facebook.com/manniphotography
• Twitter: twitter.com/manniphoto
• Photography by: kass-photography.com
• Music provided by premiumbeat.com Music Library
• Model : Samantha Laura Kaye - samanthalaurakaye.com
Please note: This is a 4 SERIES VIDEO TUTORIAL -
Part 1 - youtube.com/watch?v=vaxfL7lBPWk&feature=plcp
Part 2 - youtube.com/watch?v=gP-SNpXoe74&feature=plcp
Part 3 - youtube.com/watch?v=iQZXGQyK3QY&feature=plcp
Part 4 - youtube.com/watch?v=nSDEUDvK3pI&feature=plcp
About This Weeks Tutorial:
In this video tutorial, we are going to continue with retouching and cleaning the hair. In case you've missed the previous installments, please see "Hair Retouching Techniques part 1 & part 2".
We will create a new layer via a master shortcut and start healing and cloning again in new areas! Once we are done with that, we will select the Brush tool and paint back our missing hair.
Please Note: When creating new hair, work with very small brushes sizes and full opacities.